Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Forum User

Was i out of order??

received this pm from a mod on cliosport:
    Re this:

"what a fuking sh!tty attitude to have, that really pisses me off , exactly the type of comments that make people think bollox to the club i'll go elsewhere!! arsehole"

Going to have to remove that mate, need to keep the threads peaceful.

You need to learn the "BACK" technique. Type out your heated, pissed off reply then instead of posting it, press the back button on your browser

underlined bits were my comment, posted that comment in a thread because 'Lagerlout' said, and i quote "Mk1 looks out dated, old and well.... really old.

If you must say they look aggressive to make up for the fact they look sh*t, old fashioned and you can't afford a newer ca,r then crack on.

Just because something is old, it doesn't automatically make it retro."

then i get a pm saying my comments were uncalled for, hah, a rule for 1 and a rule for another it seems.

never had a problem with mods on cs.....but i agree there are a few who look down on the Mk1.....untill they see the rear of one.

Forum User
    I think that the Mod has handled this situation well...he has at least explained the reasons and appears to have done it politely.

However, your use of language, is the main problem.......personally I believe that the comments made by Lagerlout were inflammatory, unintelligent and not worthy of posting on any site.....don't let people bait you, sometimes there are idiots on forums that simply enjoy winding other users up with purile digs, just to get a reaction, which are usually aggressive....as nobody likes to have their " pride and joys " rubbished.

Bingo...Larry****wit and his oxymoronic comments win and your reply gets deleted Just to add Scott...not having a go, you are right to be a little pissed off

I think you should have called him a cunt. Much more direct and to the point. :P

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Swervin_Mervin
    I think you should have called him a c*nt. Much more direct and to the point. :P
    Thats the answer I was looking for Swervin.....but aren't C*NTS usefull

Forum User
    lol nevermind, i was just surprised that mine was deleted but his/hers wasn't, probably cos i'm a mere forum user

That thread had me laughin my arse off :D

Forum User
    omg that thread has got soooooooo funny now, apparantly someones mates valver always gets "thrashed" by 1.4sri corsa's, pmsl

J o n
    just found the thread, lol.

some of them on their are just on a wind up, like Lagerlout, he's a funny guy imo, I think he's sound.