Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: megane f7r

megane f7r

Hi im after a megane f7r 710 or 714 engine or cylinder head on its own if anyone can help cheers

I may be able to help you out with a good cylinder head, let me check tonight and I will get back to you

Hi I have a full engine sitting at mine. Need to take the head off to check valves but bottom end is 100% solid. Also have cambelt kit and headgasket to go with.

Not too worried about the valves aslong as the head isnt cracked or anything how much you looking for it and were abouts are you cheers

Ah ok no worries then. I need to whip head off make sure it's ok but was fine when removed. I'm wanting £100 for it all I'm nr32 4bb

Hi,
    I have a 710 bottom end and a previously rebuilt 714 bottom end (owes me over £800), it was run in on a shit head so now needs new rings but the rest of it was brand new, bearings/seals/ ARP Bolts too!!

Want £100 for each bottom end.
    Also have a Complete Williams head for £50

Located in Aylesbury, HP21

That sounds good to me lewisf7r ive just got to see if i can get someone to take me to colect it as dont fancy stickin n engine inback of a williams if itd eithen fit lol its a 3 hour drive so it may take some persuasion. ill send you a pm as soon as ive sorted something cheers
    Peter16v its mainly the head im after as i need it for a itbs build the bottom end internals would all be stripped and changed if i got tht with the head anyway that way i can keep my williams engine intact and as a spare but thanks anyway

Cool cool. Where abouts are you as im heading to this expo in a couple weeks? Dont mind a drive for petrol money either.

Do you mean the expo at donnington as im thinking of goin there myself pluss its only about 25 miles from there im in loughborough leicestershire.