Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Forum User
    Sorry Snakey lady to pip you to the post..so to speak. Thanks all for the welcome.

No need to say to you all what Clio willy are like....but by ferk can they shift...especially on B roads. As you can appreciate I have had a few motors in my time...some memorable for many reasons..but the Willy 3 is by far the most treasured. I love to play at traffic lights with the boys racers...as there are no decals on mine...its looks like a normal Clio at first glance...and when the boy racer look to this baldy headed old duffer I can more or less read their minds...picture them revving away clutching..lights change...then wham of Fatwilly goes...ha ha great fun. ...tearing down the road ..first bend and wey hey...blow them away.

"Growing old is compulsary...growing up is optional"

My other passion is loud rock music..Led Zep/ Neil Young and the boss...bikes too...grew up in the 60s as a rocker..now I am a geriatric rockers..riding my Harley Davidson...bit more sedate than Fatwilly...but the exhaust is mmmm.

Had some wheel arch work and the bonnet resprayed recently...its looking good on the outside ..now to spend some time and money under the bonnet....seen some of your pics on rocker boxes etc...good pics..thanks for the ideas of what to do next.

Anyone know where I can get the decals for the side and the boot .???

Nice chattin...perhaps a meet up with some of you. some time.Good work Northy running the club...look after him guys

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatwilly
    Sorry Snakey lady to pip you to the post..so to speak. Thanks all for the welcome.

No need to say to you all what Clio willy are like....but by ferk can they shift...especially on B roads. As you can appreciate I have had a few motors in my time...some memorable for many reasons..but the Willy 3 is by far the most treasured. I love to play at traffic lights with the boys racers...as there are no decals on mine...its looks like a normal Clio at first glance...and when the boy racer look to this baldy headed old duffer I can more or less read their minds...picture them revving away clutching..lights change...then wham of Fatwilly goes...ha ha great fun. ...tearing down the road ..first bend and wey hey...blow them away.

"Growing old is compulsary...growing up is optional

My other passion is loud rock music..Led Zep/ Neil Young and the boss...bikes too...grew up in the 60s as a rocker..now I am a geriatric rockers..riding my Harley Davidson...bit more sedate than Fatwilly...but the exhaust is mmmm.

Had some wheel arch work and the bonnet resprayed recently...its looking good on the outside ..now to spend some time and money under the bonnet....seen some of your pics on rocker boxes etc...good pics..thanks for the ideas of what to do next.

Nice chattin...perhaps a meet up with some of you. some time.Good work Northy running the club...look after him guys
    Your cool! Your taste in music is exceptional, Led Zep rock :D

Quote Originally Posted by Fatwilly

"Growing old is compulsary...growing up is optional"

fella ive answered this in your post that was posted asking where u can get them from :D

once again fella welcome to our club!
    CLIO WILLIAMS 0215

Forum User
    Cheers for the part numbers for stickers will be ordering em tomorrow.

clio16valver.co.uk - Mk1 Clio 16v Dedicated Club
    welcome fatwilly

williams rock...but LED ZEP ROCK THE WORLD!! love your taste in music dude....awsome!

Forum User
    Wey Hey - someone who can remeber the great bands the first time round!! Buffalo Springfield - The Allman Brothers - Cream - Hendrix- Jefferson Airplane - Country Joe & The Fish - The Doors - I could go on and on - still have all the original vinyls - I'm guessing you got to the free Hyde Park concerts - much better than the commercial stuff that goes on now

welcome to the club mate...im getting younger and younger in the ownership ages now hehe......thank you lmao

clio16valver.co.uk - Mk1 Clio 16v Dedicated Club
    there is a Doors tribute near me soon.......gonna go to that...lead singer looks the spitting image of Jim Morrison

Hello and Welcome

Forum User
    Snakeylady..yes gotta agree with you re the bands of the 60s...saw the Yardbirds...before they became the members of Led Zep..Clapton was in then. Re Hyde Park saw the Stones there in 69 just after Brian Jones death