Forum User

Clio Williams proflex rear suspension

Forum User
    link doesn't work for some reason! Search clio Williams proflex on eBay and you'll see them. £599 is a bargain for someone. Could take another £50 off for a non eBay deal.

Forum User
    Hi
    Gordion Birtwhistle ...PROFLEX UK ...suggests these are excellent value ...But when were they last serviced...and are they for a Tarmac or Loose set up car...Servicing and overhaul aint cheap
    Could be interested...I have some dynamics cannister set up to trade ?? ...just overhauled
    Regards
    Rod

Forum User
    Hi Rod,
    These were on a Tarmac harlow motorsport car which was then converted for rallycross, the car was converted in 2004 and didn't compete much according to the previous owner, he reckons he paid a small fortune for them. They look fine with no oil leaks etc. based on the limited use they definitly won't need an overhaul but a service might be a good idea. I am down scaling the spec of the car as i want it to be usable on the road. I have gaz struts ready so won't need anything in there place. Very rare to get something like this especially at this kind of price..

Quote Originally Posted by cliorod View Post
    Hi
    Gordion Birtwhistle ...PROFLEX UK ...suggests these are excellent value ...But when were they last serviced...and are they for a Tarmac or Loose set up car...Servicing and overhaul aint cheap
    Could be interested...I have some dynamics cannister set up to trade ?? ...just overhauled
    Regards
    Rod

Forum User
    They usually go for about £1000 + second hand but as they need a service I've dropped the price accordingly, if your interested rod send me a PM I'd be delighted to see them go to a worthy home...

Forum User
    I'd be delighted to see them go to a worthy home...
    Yup many thanks Barry..they are coming North ....cash sent accross by PayPal
    Just waiting for them .
    Then I need to sell the Dynamics I have,that have been serviced and also a pair or rear Bilsteins.
    Rodders

Forum User
    Payment recieved and they shall be on the way on Friday afternoon squire..