Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1.8 16v "valver" track car breaking OXFORD

Got a 1.8 16v valver track car that i bought to use as a cheap track day car but decided to break it as i could do with the money to be honest and i dont think ill use it as much as i should.

Complete F7P 1.8 16v engine with gearbox. Ive not driven the car far (500/600 metres) but it idles fine and theres no nasty whines, knocks, bangs etc etc, pulls strong aswell. Also got a k and n cone filter which ill leave on. Wanting £200?

Loom and ecu to go with above engine. £100

6 point bolt in cage woth door bars and X rear brace, no harness bar tho. Im unsure of the make but its a good strong sturdy cage. Id like offers around the £400 mark.

Sode poly window kit. Tbh this isnt perfext, the windows are scratched quite badly on the drivers side, passenger side is in better condition but still scratched abit. Only the drivers window has a small slider. £50?

Renault turbine wheels with virtually new yoko a539 195 50 15 tyres. The wheels are all true and straight and the tyres hold air and look almost brand spanking new. Centre caps are missing tho unfortunately. £350

Also got spax shocks all round with what i beleive to be 50mm springs on them. The front sits pretty dam low. £250?

Plumbed in fire extinguisher with 2 pull handles. The 2 nozzles are currently in the engine bay so theres enough tube for that, has 1 pull handle on the cage in easy reach of the driver and 1 outside on the scuttle panel. Extinguisher is still in the green but i cant remember if its in date/what the date is on it. £100?

Also got a lowered rear beam. £40?

Rear "CLIO 1.8 16V" stripe that sits on the boot lid. The grey plastic has faded abit but still in good condition. £30?

Williams front bumper in blue. Missing fog lights. £20

The shell is solid, no rust on it anywhere. Its a K plate. Been painted in red oxide primer. Gotta be worth £50 to someone?

Anything else, just let me know. Ill try get pictures up if i can.

Items are in BANBURY at the minute, but im hoping to move it to near oxford services of the m40 (junction 8a). Most of it will need to be collected, can post the smaller items tho.

Cheers

Hi mate, does it have the standard steering wheel? I'm looking for one and a standard header tank

Seems a bit harsh to break a car that is working, especially a Valver, which are exceedingly rare these days.

[/sensitive valver owner]

Cars for sale whole for the right money ive not taken anything off it yet so its as i bought it.

I beleive it to be standard wheel yes .

Forum User
    Hi, I need the "grill" between the two headlights, if you sell it and would post to Luxembourg

Looking for power steering pipes to rack - would you sell these if you have them?

Hi do u still have the gearbox & ecu & loom?
    Pm me a contact number if u like

Luke

Sorry only just checked this thread. The cars still complete atm as havent had chance to take anything off it.

I will have the power steering pipes once ive got round to stripping the engine out etc.

The ecu and loom is going with the engine, but i will have the bkx avaliable

I have pmd you

Forum User
    Can you send me a couple of pictures of the front and rear bumpers?