Williams 3 for sale

Hi all, with regret I am now selling my clio williams 3, the car has 137k mile on the clock and a fairly full service history , it started today for the first time since february at the first attempt with no noises or smoke, I took it off the road in february when the mot ran out with the intension of doing it up, till then the car ran perfectly. The body work is in fairly good condition with minor rust on the offside rear arch but it has been repaired on that side in the past and the end off that sill seems solid, there was rust on the nearside rear arch and sill so I removed the corroded metal and behind it is fairly solid having had a repair, it would make a good restoration project, the reg number is N323FVG so you can look it up on the forum. I am looking at £1500 ono for the car, I also bought a clio 1.8 rsi as a donor for parts if needed so I am going to sell parts off that, car is in Swansea and will post pictures of the car soon, contact Martin on 07986306396 .

clio williams 3 for sale

Hi, here are some pictures, more available if required.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi, some more photos as requested.
    Attached Images Attached Images

What would need doing in terms of repairs to the rust? Is the sill corroded? What is the lowest you would accept?

Hi all, just received deposit on the car, thanks for all your interest, looks like the car will go to a good home as these cars deserve to be kept around.