Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: PTA

Went over to cars and coffee in Chester on Sunday morning so got a quick snap.

Forum User
    Lovely!

want want want !

Decided to get the Clio out of the garage and take it for a proper drive. It was part of a car club outing, driving through Wales and finishing up in Anglesey with a track day on the fantastic coastal circuit. There was a great mix of cars, from a Noble GTO to a pair of Clio V6's.

The Williams was absolutely brilliant, didn't miss a beat and had so much fun round the twisty roads trying to keep up with the bigger stuff!

It was my first track day and I was a little nervous about taking the Williams on but it was fantastic. So much fun, it grips so well and you can feel the rear wheel lifting off the ground in the corners.
    One of the guys on the trip is a professional photographer Khalid Bari and he took some shots of the very dirty Clio, his work really is stunning as you can see.

The car went back to the detailers for a full wash before going back in the garage. Love this car so much and the more I use it the more you appreciate that even over 20 years on, it can still put a smile on your face as much as the modern hatches.

Great photos, sounds like you had a good outing.
    This spring should see #180 hitting the road, posts like yours are great for inspiration whilst installing fiddly parts onto the car with cold hands.....

them photos deserve to be in a frame!

Very vaguely thinking of selling, any help with values guys? Mileage is around 75,000. Very clean throughout.

I am now the proud owner of N975 PTA.
    She is a beauty and I am extremely pleased.
    Many thanks Simon.

Subscribed Member
    Great stuff
    Enjoy

Cheers Andreas