Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: 0414 - L515LAR

Yea, looking very nice. What a great weekend to get it out and about.

Not sure if I'm going to have mine of the road at the end of April or the end of May, sooner rather than later I hope 👍

Cheers Phil... Looking forward to seeing pics of your motor on the road very soon!

that is one nice williams you have there pal!

cheers Northy !!

Not sure if this is the right place, but just to confirm I recently purchased this Williams from Lee. It is now with me in East Lothian, Scotland. I've got a few plans for it. New tyres this week and then a full inspection and service.

Quote Originally Posted by Outlander View Post
    Not sure if this is the right place, but just to confirm I recently purchased this Williams from Lee. It is now with me in East Lothian, Scotland. I've got a few plans for it. New tyres this week and then a full inspection and service.
    And then up for sale...

Regards Ian

Attached Images Attached Images

Forum User
    I'am really interested in this car wouldn't mind speaking winters01 about it . Does anybody else on here know its back ground as from what i can see in the previous pages it look a nice looked after example . I'am really considering going for one again after nearly buying one a few years back but in the end i went for a alien green clio 200 instead .

Quote Originally Posted by ianbirch View Post
    And then up for sale...

Regards Ian

Hi, not sure why the eye roll emoji? I sell cars. It’s not a crime. I buy cars I like, make them better and then sell them. I’ve loved Clio Williams’ for around 20 years. No harm in buying cars, enjoying them, making them better and then selling them.

Quote Originally Posted by Outlander View Post
    Hi, not sure why the eye roll emoji? I sell cars. It’s not a crime. I buy cars I like, make them better and then sell them. I’ve loved Clio Williams’ for around 20 years. No harm in buying cars, enjoying them, making them better and then selling them.
    Furry muff... just seems odd to me that people who supposedly love these cars get one and then sell it on tout suite...but if you do it as a business....

Regards Ian

Quote Originally Posted by ianbirch View Post
    Furry muff... just seems odd to me that people who supposedly love these cars get one and then sell it on tout suite...but if you do it as a business....

Regards Ian
    Its not odd. I’ve been lucky enough that my hobby of buying cars I like and improving them has been able to grow into a successful international business. I told Lee when I bought the car from him exactly what my intentions were for the car.

Not everyone who sells cars is some kind of heartless crook. Have a look at my Instagram page and you’ll get an idea of what I do.