Wilwood Dynalite 4 pots & extras

Pair of Wilwood forged Dynalite 4 pot calipers with all bolts & brackets to fit onto all Mk1 Clio hubs.

Extras include longer custom made hoses by Earls with all adaptors, so will also be suitable for anyone with 172 wide track. See pic to show comparison with the original hose that came with these calipers.

Also comes with OE spec Mintex discs and Carbotech XP8 pads that have only been used for half a track day, the pads alone cost £200 with trade discount.

Calipers have also been stripped, cleaned & rebuilt with new pistons, seals & bleed nipples prior to the Carbotech pads being fitted in June last year.

Simple bolt on conversion, £400 ono, free postage to UK but can be posted overseas for extra cost

Forum User

Wilwood 4 pots

Nice, are these still for sale? whats the comparison between these ones and standard, is there a noticeable difference?

Extras include longer custom made hoses by Earls with all adaptors, so will also be suitable for anyone with 172 wide track. See pic to show comparison with the original hose that came with these calipers.

Also comes with OE spec Mintex discs and Carbotech XP8 pads that have only been used for half a track day, the pads alone cost £200 with trade discount.

Calipers have also been stripped, cleaned & rebuilt with new pistons, seals & bleed nipples prior to the Carbotech pads being fitted in June last year.

Simple bolt on conversion, £400 ono, free postage to UK but can be posted overseas for extra cost[/QUOTE]

Still for sale. They're significantly lighter & much more powerful than standard calipers & better at coping with the heat generated with heavy track use even with ordinary DOT 4 fluid but it's the pads that are the big factor with these, Carbotech XP8's are rip your face off kind of pads

These calipers usually get criticised for the increase in pedal travel & lack of feel when combined with the standard master cylinder but I've found that the initial bite from the Carbotechs makes up for that in a big way

Forum User

brakes

Hi Paddy

Been trying to email you but obviously not had any luck,
    How does £350 sound? Let me know what you think and tell me how we can go further with this.

Ben

QUOTE=16v_paddy;431838]Still for sale. They're significantly lighter & much more powerful than standard calipers & better at coping with the heat generated with heavy track use even with ordinary DOT 4 fluid but it's the pads that are the big factor with these, Carbotech XP8's are rip your face off kind of pads

These calipers usually get criticised for the increase in pedal travel & lack of feel when combined with the standard master cylinder but I've found that the initial bite from the Carbotechs makes up for that in a big way[/QUOTE]

PM'd you with my number mate

Now sold