Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    The mouldings don't look right on the offside, there appears to be bubbling on the rear arch on image 3 and the person selling it with 6 months tax, don't they know the new tax law. The asking price in my opinion appears way to high.

Probably 3/4 k too high rain and parade spring to mind

If you all own a williams wouldn't you guys want this car to sell for 6k plus? That means that if you come to sell yours guess what?

Hah true

Forum User
    £6,500 for a car with a minging engine bay, missing spoiler, and various other dubious bits?! That's more than 0425 went for and we all know the standard and effort which was put into that car....

Forum User
    I agree with your sentiment (sp) glyn. They're possibly also adding a fair bit for the plate.

And this.....

Forum User
    I think the value of these cars are now down to maintenance and what's been done body wise, you could have a one owner 30k miles car that needs extensive mechanical work and the expensive part nowadays is the hidden rust. Katbloke has shown is what we all don't want to see !!! But the reality is any car that is 20 years old is going to have serious rust issues and serious mechanical requirements.
    I don't think value concerns most of us as these cars are keepers, but anybody buying one needs to be aware of the worst case scenario. It's unreal how much it costs to get one of these perfect and it used to be just mechanical. Now with the added cost of major welding and fabrication you could spend 10k with paint /welding/ gearbox refurb/ engine refurb and other mechanical stuff.
    This car is 3k max in my mind as there's plenty to spend on what can be seen.

Quote Originally Posted by theweekendhaslanded View Post
    If you all own a williams wouldn't you guys want this car to sell for 6k plus? That means that if you come to sell yours guess what?
    May be a good thing. May be not.

Usual 'try to sell papers in a slow January puff':

I am the one who bought the overpriced Williams any chance you still have that rear spoiler for sale?😳 from northampton NN6