Thread: W3 for sale

Forum User

What would cause it to not start up if it previously was fine before it parked up? Could it be something as simple as the battery? Also assuming the cambelt will need doing again if its be stood for many years due to the 5 year interval change (it is 5 and not 7 right??)

Could be a whole host of things or nothing. Will still make good money i bet.

If it's turning over it would suggest it's not the battery.

Cambelt will need doing if it's been in the same position for 5 years imo.

Yeah looks like cambelt, water pump, rust issues, paint issues, starting issues and thats just the things we know of. Im sure its worth a punt for someone but too much work for me

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris197F1 View Post
    Yeah looks like cambelt, water pump, rust issues, paint issues, starting issues and thats just the things we know of. Im sure its worth a punt for someone but too much work for me
    W3 are worse for rust in my opinion, I remember a discussion years back about the 3 compared to the 2 & 1, my old 3 was a wreck over 7 yrs ago. Far worse than the w2 I have now!

If your going to be spending money, get a Williams and spend it on that. W1 all the way - the original and the best!