For sale on ebay £2795 - http://tinyurl.com/lhrno3j

Renault Clio Williams (2)..M REG..yom- 06/05/1995...113,000 miles.. Hpi clear...all old mots And a folder full of history..very clean in side and out for a 19 year old hot hatch ,runs and drives very well and Still feels tight..body work very good for year still looks the part...just had full recon gearbox and full clutch kit costing £800..both drive shafts reconditioned and x2 new injectors in last month.. what ever this car has needed it has had with a folder full of bills to prove..all warning lights come on and go of as they should do,no smoke on start up or when driven..power steering, elec windows, cent locking, remote alarm, abs, Williams intour,blue clocks,refub gold alloys...Just had full valet and is now looking good inside and out.. Nice low millage car with loads of history drive away bargain..getting very rare now price will only go up...needs some very small jobs to finish her off you can still drive it while your doing them check list above...please come and view and test drive before bidding on car,must be picked up with in 3 days from end of auction,cash on pick up only,no PayPal or cheqs...for further details inbox me or call me on 07944558822...May buy yours if you buy mine,thanks for looking at this car...