Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    I have removed over 200kg of weight from my car now. I did write down the weight of every standard part that I removed or replaced and kept a running total but unfortunately mislaid the piece of paper that I had written each individual item on. I'm pretty sure that I haven't lost it and it will turn up one day when I clear out some boxes of parts I have or something and then I can post all the details on here!

I'm running the manual rack too. There are some pictures of the rack on its own, off the car, in my project thread, if that is any help to you?

Thanks for that link - bizarrely I had not seen that write up before on my own car!

Hi There

Ya Great Car Mate

Any Help Is all ways welcome

I have a list with all the Weights of all the Stranded Parts and Performance Parts now, as well as Parts that I have taken out as well.

LOL I am after 1 more weight of 1 more item that got thrown away before I got a chance to weigh it lol, its a Standard Cat Back Exhaust System for the Car.

Painful I know, I thought it was just the suspension I did not get but it was the Exhaust as well.

The reason both items did not get weighed up was because they where both broken and both got thrown away before I realized I wanted to weigh them.

A Stranded Clio Williams Cat, Midsection, Mid box, Rear Pipe & Back Box Is the last item of weight I am after to find out.

If you find your list may be you might know lol

Hope you find it lol

Be Great to see.

I never got to put the weight down as the Guy who made up my Stainless Still Custom Exhaust System through it away.

But hopeful I find out at some stage.

The Conversion though is not easy as I am also remounting the Engine & Gear Box as well and am stuck trying to get these R5 GT Turbo Engine & Gear Box Mounts.

If You Know Where I can get a set of 3, Please don't hesitate to Point us in the right direction in finding a set.

Many Thanks

AND