I am currently well into the dismantling stage of my Williams prior to a full refurbish and rebuild.
Yesterday's jobs included removing the doors and rear hatch, I knew that the drivers door was going to be tricky since the door pin was very worn. Its was an absolute B'stard since the threads had worn off the pin and it had snapped in the hinge.
Anyway with perserverance, all the bolts cameout and the doors and hatch are now off.

However, after all the rusted bolts, siezed nuts, stripped threads, impossible to get at areas, bloodied hands and more recently frozen hands and feet, the job that has pissed me off more than any other was "removing the rear qtr windows"
This is one of those 5 minute, "what can possibly go wrong jobs".
Went to remove these windows just before finishing yesterday only to find that one of the the hinge screws on the drivers side window just span and wouldnt undo, which resulted in me having to drill out the pop rivets from the B post so that I could drill the (hardened) screw out, off the car.

Anyway, after this I thought that I would quickly remove the passenjer side glass, since so far everything on the passenjer side has come off fine, its been the drivers side that had been the challenge!
Only to find that "both" hinge bolts are doing the same, aaaaarrrrrrggggghhhh.
In the cold light of day, its funny that in the scheme of things so far, this has pissed me off more than anything else, maybe it was the cold, or maybe that it was such a straightforward job that "couldnt possibly go wrong "

I have taken images of everything so far, but cannot upload from the ipad or DropBox, so will get round to adding images from the PC at some stage.
Rant over.....I feel better now....thanks for listening 😉