Forum User

Forum User
    Not a bad one in the flesh either. Arches in good order (better than mine) but the speedlines on VSF are more shiney! I had a link to a thread with more images of this car, but the website has disappeared. I think the chap originally was looking £4-5k for it.
    Remember that Northern Ireland is just a flight or ferry away and we use Swansea just like you guys do, so no messing about bring it back to mainland UK.

That look an amazing price! Not many out there at the minute, none on ebay and only a couple on Gumtree :(

Nice clean car that arches arent the worst, but would need done sooner rather than later, I looked at it with a friend who was thinking of buying it before Christmas, he decided against it due to the arches.

Tempted myself if I could find the space to store it, but the number isnt on the link as its expired.

Barry, if you are interested then pm me I have his email and number.Nice guy when i spoke to him. Very helpful with lots of pictures
    I was interested in it, but I would have to fly to take a look and if it wasn't right then bite the bullet and fly back. Other will come up i ma sure.
    How bad was the rust on the arches?