Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Right, I have just had an email back. The discount we can get is 10% for ordering over 6 mounts. I have just replied and have asked if we would have to buy bulk or if we could use some kind of reference and everyone pays individually. Are people still interested with that discount???

only 10% - push them some more.

say i will do a review for the website and add a link to our contacts....thats some good publicity for them.

To get the discount one person would have to pay for all the mounts, so basically, unless everyone stumps up payment before the mounts are ordered to whoever pays, its a no go.

carnt afford that at the min si. sorry mate

I would do the order no problem, but I would need payment first so there would be funds in my bank to cover payment! :D

OK, due to me going on my hols next week I'll save ordering the mounts till when I get back. The cost for the Mount will be £71.05 but this is dependent on me giving it to you at Donington or collecting from me as that is the only way to get free postage on the order. I'll sort out getting payment to me when I get back on the Saturday. Can anyone DEFINATELY having a mount pm me and I'll get the list together. We have enough people for the discount so that should be no problem. Just to add, I probably won't have time to answer any pm's afetr tonight so please don't be offended if I don't pm you back. I am away from base tomorrow and will literally be in the front door straight out again and away Friday so answers after tonight will probably be a week on Saturday!!

N/W Rep & Club Events Co-Ordinator GazTwo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by northy
    and me mate :D
    Quote Originally Posted by northy
    carnt afford that at the min si. sorry mate
    ...U Brighouse Men.....

Right, I'll get back onto this. I'll PM anyone thats interested in the next few days

OK, ordering the mounts tomorrow so anyone that wants one for donington will have to let me know AT THE LATEST 9am in the morning. If anyone is still interested at a later date pm me and we can try and get another 6 peeps interested and do another group buy

OK, mounts ordered, should be with me for the weekend!!