Thought id paste it over here, might inspire some of you to join to the dark side ;)

Ill just copy and paste my projec thread from c16v.

So D Day arrives, i hadnt heard from the garage chap down the road so i was a little worried, i chased him up slightly later in the morning. But i was anxious because i had to literally role my car down the road to his garage which is probably 150m away and the car has been stood still for about 6 months, and the later i leave it the busier the road gets with traffic.

So i tied the exhaust up, freed the gearlinkage up which was smashed and destroyed and had wedged under the car and started . With a bit of a push i was off and made it fine, i had to sat truck my engine down the road, i got some rather funny looks lol! (pictures of that to follow, you will LOL).

Ok engine there and in the garage, off we go.

Tools n shit..

It was ****ing hard to line all the mounts up foxy 5th mount is a stiff cunt, and hard to line up the top mount with at the same time, but managed in the end with a bit of a push.

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrr no doesnt fit, this engine seems to tilt upwards compared to the F7R i used to have, no idea why, but cause the bonnet to massively foul the airfilter.

With the bonnet shut, the bonnet touches the air horns :(

Mock up of the smaller setup im going to have to run (flat backplate with offset upwards by about 1cm to make the filter sit lower and some 45mm/60mm trumpets instead of the 90mm).

Going to make the backplate tommorow.

More pics later :D