Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

williams 2 on ebay

Hi, look at this car for sale ,it looks mint with only 55k on the clock, http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2814444408...84.m1423.l2648

Forum User
    looks nice but i want a 1 . can anybody help me ? i am looking at buying a clio williams L reg 98k miles just had new sills and brakes all round the guy said the only rust is inside the boot lid but thats it . what should i be paying as i am new to the site and dont know loads about them but always wanted one . cheers

Hi, just an update, been in contact with KGF cars who is selling it, it has 9 owners. Wish it was a Williams 1 .

Forum User
    would you not touch it martink ?

Doesn't it have the wrong Williams 2 stickers too?

Forum User
    feel a bit out of place here . if people know that the stickers are wrong ive got no hope . i need to do some reading

You're all nuts - I'd buy that in a heartbeat - They just don't come up like that anymore.

Hi Daz, what's stopping you from buying it, it's a Williams 2 for 6k , there is another for sale with similar mileage for 5.5k and been on sale a while, this will tell you it's over priced at this time, as well as it's from a dealer no doubt with a big profit margin, practical classic's only price these cars in this condition at 4.5k. I would love to buy it even though I have a Williams 3 but people have got to be realistic in pricing their cars.
    Last edited by martink; 20-09-2014 at 00:20.

If I wasn't buying a house I would.

Practical classics can tell me they're worth 10p all day long - it's worth what someone will pay for it and with the amount of actual cars I would buy since I sold my last one being about 3 cars in 6 years that says to me all these people who want one at x price are not really serious.

Hi, yes a car is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it but looking at what they are selling for at this time then I think it's well over priced, it is from a dealer though. I wish I was closer to look at it but if any member is near to it then please look at it if you can and let us all know just how good it is, thanks all.