Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hybrid Vs ITR

Forum User

Hybrid Vs ITR

Very much doubt i'll be beleived but i managed to get past a ITR tonight. All be it very slowly! lol
    Must say though it wasnt your norm itr though! It was a black M plate and not ure average itr shape? What engines in these one guys, anyone know?

Got a real shitty pic! lol

As said on rsc they are a 1.8 that push out just shy of 190bhp and are very light for there size. Fast motors. I imagine one would pull a little on a 172 :D

If its a genuine M plate car, its probably much more likely a fake ITR based on a 1.8 GSR Integra. Still quickish, but not on the same planet as an ITR.

I had a Temple of Vtec vid with one doing a 1/4 mile and it did a 14.6 flatout..I really like them but they aren`t amazing after 60...on a track tho they are supposed to be awesome

Chris

http://www.williamsclio.co.uk/forum/...pic.php?t=5367

I'd back one of the rapid hybrids to squeeze past tbh but only quick un's 'normal' ones would be beat I reckon.

Errm. I would say most would get panned by the Teg TBH. And it would be in 3rd that they'd get panned.

Forum User
    Fair enough. Each person is aloud their own opinion

Not really bothered if i'm beleived or not. I must say my boss used to have a itr and when he drove my car he thought it would be evens if not quicker....

J o n
    There's no way a valver would keep up with an ITR imo, not the DC2 anyway. The only one I have been up against is P.K's and it's RAPID, far far quicker than ANY CTR i have had a go with (and there have been a fair few, people off here can vouch for my CTR slaying). Paul may just have a rapid ITR, but I doubt it, they are all very fast as standard from what I have been told and having raced and battered a DC5 Teg these are more than a handful...

If a Williams with cams struggles and cant get past one then a valver wont. If you raced Paul's down the runway we went on I know what the outcome would be and it would be almost exactly the same as if I was having a do against a valver... smoked basically.

Like Mark says, prolly not a ITR, i've seen how fast valvers can go, even modded and unfortuanately it just wouldn't be fast enough...

Mr Shirmanator's was shifting a bit last night.