Looking back on my short stint of ATR ownership so far, I've done quite a fair bit to it so I thought it'd be worth collating it all together

How it all started, with a bit of a scabby front end but mechanically good

Several months of pretty much hassle free motoring passed with only fitting new brakes at the back and having to do the lower ball joints to then be faced with the exhaust falling off a week before a trackday which forced me to get a new 1 made up sooner than I had planned for

Had an enjoyable day at Bedford in November

Unfortunately the day after the trackday the clutch shat itself but it had to wait as the car was booked in to have all the paintwork sorted out. Bonnet, wings, mirrors were done along with both bumpers having pre-facelift style lips fitted There's still a couple of other bits that need doing but I couldn't afford to get them done because of the exhaust problem

I then had a bit of a disappointing day at Surrey Rolling Road

Cause of the pig rich fuelling was the K&N cone filter being clogged up with crap from the front end being painted I binned it & got a Ram Air filter instead then logged the AFR's & they're back into the 13's so should make decent power next time I get it on the rollers

All that followed by a day at Cadwell Park at the beginning of December

December and it's usual weather meant that the winter shoes were then fitted, winter tyres & LSD are a revelation in the snow & I was able to drive anywhere at pretty much normal speeds in the snow

Into the new year (well March to be exact) thanks to a fellow ATR owner I know from a Volvo forum I got a set of RSR's & fitted them to the track wheels I've had for bloody ages

Then did my 1st trackday of the year

Overtaking a Caterham y0!

and to round off the update I've had my standard wheels refurbished

The car needs a bit of tlc in the form of new brakes up front & a bloody good clean after Oulton so I'll fit the fresh wheels then but now all of my efforts need to go into getting my proper track car fixed & back out to play