Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 0156 - L396HHO

0156 - L396HHO

0156 for sale eBay July 2014

120,000miles

eBay seller: jamie_st200

Welcome to my auction of my beloved Williams Clio.

Where do i start - if your looking at this listing you probably already know what your looking at but for those that do not here it is in brief.
    Back in 1993 Renault decided to build 3800 cars (1200 for homologation purposes) each with there own plaque with the build number on. There were 3 different models of the Williams the first being the only version to come with the build number plaque. All cars were fitted with the 2.0 16v twin cam f7r engine producing 150 bhp making it a serious drivers car. This may not sound a lot by todays standards but on a nice windy b road these little cars are untouchable.

Back to this car - I bought this car 5 years ago and never had any intentions of selling it. Every time i sit inside it all the memorys come flying back, anyone who has been in one of these cars will know exactly what i mean. I put this car away in my garage in back in September 2010 and have not driven it on the road since. As you can imagine the brake disc are a little rusty but other than that i put some jump leads on it and it fired up straight away with great oil pressure and no horrible noises. When i took this off the road it was in perfect running order with no issues. Just to make this clear the car has no tax or mot so you will not be driving it home, but i can not see any reason why it wouldnt go straight through other than the rusty brakes.

The car is in pretty original condition with only a exhaust system and a b&m short shifter kit fitted, other than that everything is as it should be. None of the trim looks to have been touched and it even has original Renault floor matts. There are a few marks on the car as you would expect from a 21 year old car the main bad points being - A slight bit of rust on the drivers side rear arch - this was like it when i got the car but doesn't seem to have got any worse in the time I've owned it. The passenger side is perfect. The front bumper has a small split on the passenger side at the bottom by the splitter - the ariel is missing and the rear window washer jet is also missing. There is a few dents on the roof and bonnet and because of this the car had to go for a vic check back in 2008 before i owned the car, this damage was caused by kids jumping over a wall and onto the car! This car has not been involved in a accident.

The car has covered 120000 miles with full service history up to 114000. It looks to have been serviced every 6000 miles! I also have with the car two keys - one being a remote locking which works fine.

The number on the plaque is 0156 so its a fairly early one, t he interior is in near perfect condition with no wear on the seats at all including the drivers bolsters! I will be extremly sad to see it go but due to the sell of my house I will no longer have anywhere to store it. I wont be letting the car go for peanuts but i am open to sensible offers. If you are a serious bidder please come and have a look first, you are bidding to buy not to kick tyres.
    You can call or text me on 07763720887 - Jamie. I will try and answer any questions as quickly and honestly as possible. Just to add this car is advertised else were and i reserve the right to end the auction at any time

Thanks for taking the time to look happy bidding!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

I bought this Clio. Had another one years ago can't remember the number.
    I drove it from London to the west of Ireland no problem.
    I'm going to fully restore it.

0156 is not in Athenry co Galway Ireland in a dry garage and will be getting a full overhaul very soon.

Sorry 0156 is in Athenry co Galway Ireland.

Subscribed Member IRISH-WILLIAMS's Avatar
    who has the williams in athenry? thats where im from and never seen another one except mine?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabrielhess View Post
    Sorry 0156 is in Athenry co Galway Ireland.

Hello Gabriel hession in derrydonnell I have Clio 156

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got a full re spray.

you need to get yourself some Williams Centre caps