Alright guys and gals 😉

This is my project so far, it's a shameless copy and paste from CS but feel it deserves a spot on here too :cool:

Okay, I know it's not a Williams, but I see it as the next best thing to one, it's a 1994 Clio 1.8 16v.

When I purchased her (approx Jun 2011), I was told she was chipped&mapped on a ph1 ecu, clearly was lowered which I discovered was on these
Was in a lot better state then as they were new lol. I bought the car off a guy in Stoke, I'm from SY and couldn't get to view/pick up so had her delivered drone stoke to barnsley for £70 :bargain: :cool:
Up on arrival I gave her a good overall inspection as pics speak a 1000words and all... Lol, was pretty surprised if I'm honest, blebbing here and there, boot was kippered as was under both doors. Engine bay was in a state also, sadly not got pics of this as it was circa 3 year ago and have changed phones a lot lol.
Anyway, I'd owned her for about 6 months, decided I wanted to add my touch, so bought a standard stereo :cool:

A k&n filter

Then happy driving took place
And then disaster struck, just shy of Christmas that year, she was vandalised, keyed on the bonnet, sides and the windscreen was smashed :crybaby:

No pics of the key damage.
Around the sane time of that I was diagnosed with bipolar so lost all faith, she then sat on a mates drive, then my mums for about 2 year :(
Then I started to get better, got a new house (with a garage :cool: ) so started restoring her, which was always my intention!
So enough waffling from me and here's some pics to bring it to date!

Started by removing body panels

Cleaned the bay a bit, hardly noticeable lol

Split the head from the block

It currently is sat like so

Here's some pics of the "non-optional extras" the mk1s came with lol

Obviously there's loads more lol. But there not all on my phone. So will have to update a bit later on!