Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 0360

For sale on eBay, in a poor state and in need of lots of work. BUT its 1 owner from new on 86000 miles, on original plates. Someone on here needs to buy this and get it back to its former glory!

ebay item number 221501127343

This is just what I'm looking for, however I can't drive at the moment due to a shoulder op so can't go and see it to assess it. A month later and I'd be all over it, typical!

Paul

Can nobody take you Crossers? Family member etc??

Unfortunately not within the 7days left!

i've not had a good run of luck with these at the min...I was away when yours was only round the corner and now this.

Having said that, whilst typing the price has jumped from £1500 to £1800, with 7days left I've a feeling it's going to reach a good price (for the seller)!

Paul

I'm watching it, this car will be a good barometer for values, particularly given its state of repair! A clutch and a quality re sprays gonna be £3k+. The person that buys it won't be short on cash and will keep hold of it in my opinion. At £1,800 there's not a profit opportunity for a trader.

True, I think the 'one owner from new' is playing a major part in this, also with it's original Poplar Renault rear sticker and reg plates. I get the impression it's sort of a one of a kind....but it's going to need some serious love and £££ to restore.

Paul

Eh? The price has dropped back from £1,860 to £1,000! What's all that about?

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoppo1979 View Post
    Eh? The price has dropped back from £1,860 to £1,000! What's all that about?
    Offer been withdrawn for some reason.
    Shame the owner has let it get into such a state really http://williamsclio.co.uk/forum/imag...s/smiley13.gif

Yep, tells a story. The bids have been withdrawn, that need approval off the seller. Has someone bid then viewed it, then withdrawn?

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppo1979 View Post
    For sale on eBay, in a poor state and in need of lots of work. BUT its 1 owner from new on 86000 miles, on original plates. Someone on here needs to buy this and get it back to its former glory!

ebay item number 221501127343
    Well, your wish has been granted.

Paul