I displayed my car at a show that was pretty local to me today. A lot of detailing work was performed beforehand and so i was pleased with the results when the day came (see pics). It really surprised me how much interest the car generated and how many enthusiasts (young and old) knew what it was and knew about it's pedigree. I was also surprised how accepted the car was into the classic car scene (just look at it perched between a couple of golden oldies!). I also had some great conversations with fellow car enthusiasts (Cosworth owners and Rover 3500 owners, for example), on not just my car, but their's as well. It was also nice to see the look on people's faces when I told them that I'd owned it for 16 years. In short, it was a great show

My daughter also had a great time with me doing some final buffing before the show opened to the public. Anyway, here are some pics (I guess I should have taken some more of the other cars on show, but I was enjoying myself too much and forgot ) - hope you enjoy