Thread: Willwood lines

Willwood lines

Hi, I have a set of wilwood dynalite calipers, anyone help me out with the brake lines I need to get made up?

The wilwoods have a 1/8npt on that end, then how longer line would I need and whats the connection called on the other end?

Any help would be awesome, Thanks, Sam

This is the flexi line between the arch and the caliper, yes? I can measure mine if so.

Hi mate, yes the flexi the one. If you get a minute and could measure it that would be great! Thank you, SamSam

I might have a set of lines ready made, i'll check tomorrow.

Im going to get some front brake lines made up for my clio 1.8 16v, anyone know what the attachents either end are called? Think ones a male 1/8 npt but not sure what the others called? thanks

Sorry forgot to check for you, i'll have a look in my shed tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by deelux View Post
    Im going to get some front brake lines made up for my clio 1.8 16v, anyone know what the attachents either end are called? Think ones a male 1/8 npt but not sure what the others called? thanks
    Are you getting them made by Earls Performance? If you are gimme a shout & I'll send you my details as they've just made up a set of pipes for my wilwood dynalites, I got them to copy what I already had on the car but got them made 30mm longer. Should be a case of giving them my details asking them to make the same again, was only £9.85+vat per hose

Forum User
    sorry to hijack the thread but just a newb question.. what needs to be altered swapped to fit/run a set of these?.. excluding discs and pads and the pre-mentioned pipes

I have a set of lines made up here (and I am in the UK at the moment) if you need.

Let me know.

/y0z