After months of searching for a Williams 1 that's original and low mileage I finally found one listed on ebay as spares or repairs, 56,000 mls and unused since 1999 apart from a 6 month period in 2008 when it was taxed for the road and used briefly.

Im hoping I can get some help and advise, where is the best place to get the wheels re-furbed back to factory finish ?
I also need a tailgate as it was damaged whilst in storage by something falling on it, will it be easy to find a mint tailgate ?

I've not started the engine yet as im having all the fluids drained flushed and replaced along with the cambelt before attempting to start it. all 4 tyres are perished so im going to replace those along with a brake and suspension re-fresh, bodywise its really good and original, just one rust scab near the bottom of one arch which seems to be just superficial and paint flaking on the rear bumper.

I also need a spotlight for the front bumper, any advise greatly appreciated.

DSCN6198 (Medium).JPGDSCN6206 (Medium).JPGDSCN6209 (Medium).JPGDSCN6210 (Medium).JPGDSCN6211 (Medium).JPGDSCN6203 (Medium).JPG