Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    i tried calling him a few times but no answer so will pop him over a email i would go get it fitted but i kinda want to do it my self in some respects doing the car is as much fun as it will be driving it :D.

i looked at megasquirt but wouldnt no where to begin on ordering it sounds so confusing

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    i tried calling him a few times but no answer so will pop him over a email i would go get it fitted but i kinda want to do it my self in some respects doing the car is as much fun as it will be driving it :D.
    The thing with aftermarket ecu's is to buy based on who is mapping it

well i have emailed 519 just waiting for them to get back to me hopefully will buy it through them and when its got a base map it runs okish ill run it down there. well thats the plan anyways

You'd be much better off just taking the car there to begin with, not doing it that way is more hassle & expense in the long run & that's if everything goes smoothly & right 1st time.

The reason behind my previous post was seeing if ecu fitting & mapping is something you're able to do yourself, if that's the case then doing it yourself will be ideal but if it's not then it's not worth the hassle, get it done right 1st time

well i have ordered it off 519 i am getting the injection model that is basically just running the ignition only software so later on if i run throttle bodies i don't have to swap ecus just update the one i got. spoke to danny and it dose not sound to bad to install so gonna have a go at doing it my self then running it up to him to be mapped but we will see how it goes will keep you informed. thanks for all the help really appreciate it