Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FCS 2014

FCS 2014

how many will be entering this, this year as i am hoping to go as long as i can get the car finnished in time

Subscribed Member
    I will be going in my 5 my Williams may not be ready for a couple of years lol

There's an open pit trackday at Combe the day before FCS, anyone up for doing that as well?

I'm going with a small group from the Netherlands

xobj.jpg

Afterthe success of the Adrian Flux French Car Show 2013 we return toCastle Combe but with the OPTION of a full weekender...

Offeringso much more than ever before!

Campingfrom 6pm Friday 6th June through till Sunday 8th June with a totallynew layout!

FREEDodgems
    FREE8 car, 8 driver racing challenge
    DaytimeLassa Stage
    FREEaccess to Car Cat Walk photography ALL weekend
    FREESunday Parade Laps for ALL
    Trackall day Saturday (3 x 2 hour open pit and 3 x 25 sessions)
    TradeVillage

NOCamping Limits
    300mlit marquee with flooring
    Music,Bar within marquee, Hog Roasts and BBQ

Thisyear French Car Show has even more support than ever before and itkeeps coming! Sponsors so far... Adrian Flux, Lassa Tyres, CazanRacing, Bilstein, Scorpion, Monster Tuning, STP, Armor All Shield.

TicketPrices
    Showday only £19.95 (inc free goodie bag)
    WeekendTicket only £29.95
    Camping£10.00 per person
    Upgradeto VIP and get Access to VIP Suite all day Saturday and Sunday, HogRoast and BBQ on Saturday night for an extra £15

Formore information or to purchase tickets please visitwww.frenchcarshow.co.uk

Dont forget when purchasing tickets on the website to also put which club you are with so we can send you the relevant stand pass.

Forum User
    Who's coming to this then, are we having a club stand for the event?

9 weeks this coming Saturday till French Car Show 2014! Dont forget tickets include free unlimited use of the Dodgems, f1 simulator, circuit passenger rides and stage car catwalk...and not forgetting the free goodie bag... Not bought your tickets or track time yet? There is still time simply visit www.frenchcarshow.co.uk

You have a stand booked so when you book tickets please make sure you put "wiliamsclio" in the club reference

Only 6 weeks this coming Saturday till this years 2014! So much more on offer for this year, free dodgems, f1 similator, parade laps, stunt shows, beer tents and much much more! We still have some track time available and of course tickets are still available simply visit www.frenchcarshow.co.uk