Thread: Clio Williams

Clio Williams

Hi guys,

I have been wanting a Williams for a while now.

I have been waiting for a good one to come up. I don't mind having a little work to do on them, e.g. a little rust to sort out.

£3000 cash waiting for a 1, 2 or 3.

Can anyone suggest a good place to look other than Autotrader, Ebay, Gumtree or Pistonheads? I'm struggling!

Thanks in advance for any help,
    Will

Forum User
    Ive got a 2 up for sale. Mechanically is spot on, but i was going to sort the body work out. Has a small spot of rust above the rear arch, not in the usual place, but the body work needs a repaint. Has a load of new parts to go with it, including brand new front bumper, replacement rear bumper and load of other parts. Mot has expired as its been in my garage for a year as the car arrived, but i can sort that out without any issues. Looking at 2k for everything., p.s. It has a supersprint manifold, group a scuttle air box set up, bigger brake ktec set up. Any questions. Please ask.

Quote Originally Posted by diditno View Post
    Ive got a 2 up for sale. Mechanically is spot on, but i was going to sort the body work out. Has a small spot of rust above the rear arch, not in the usual place, but the body work needs a repaint. Has a load of new parts to go with it, including brand new front bumper, replacement rear bumper and load of other parts. Mot has expired as its been in my garage for a year as the car arrived, but i can sort that out without any issues. Looking at 2k for everything., p.s. It has a supersprint manifold, group a scuttle air box set up, bigger brake ktec set up. Any questions. Please ask.
    Hi mate, the bodywork only needs some paint in the rust spot? Is it generally in good condition around the rest of the car?

Thanks
    Last edited by will_2111; 01-12-2013 at 15:35.

Forum User
    Rest of the car is solid, just needs paintwork.