Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Forum User
    at the end of the day if i could adjust my balls to be bigger i would corner faster...the majority of us bar 2live and ritchspeed will never push our cars to the limit

Quote Originally Posted by gunnergibson
    at the end of the day if i could adjust my balls to be bigger i would corner faster...the majority of us bar 2live and ritchspeed will never push our cars to the limit
    youve never been on one of our trackdays have you !

I was just thinking that. I think people were pushing pretty close to the limits at Haynes. Especially Monkey, again.

Forum User
    lol.. i forgot to mention northrop brothers, martin, winston

ZOLLO was my man of the match with u mike @ haynes.

Quote Originally Posted by northy
    ZOLLO was my man of the match with u mike @ haynes.
    Just a pity I can't drive as fast as it actually looks :P

Quote Originally Posted by Swervin_Mervin
    I was just thinking that. I think people were pushing pretty close to the limits at Haynes. Especially Monkey, again.
    heheh it ain't a track day unless I spin 4 out of 4 days so far :P

The banana looked well planted on Coilovers, could deffo see the difference to everyone else.

Didn't really notice 2lives at Oulton too busy enjoying myself.

After driving 2lives his motor a while back, it did feel a lot more solid than mine with his coilovers.

tbh i didnt see many clios on track at oulton. lapped the 182 a couple times, passed danny a couple times, but hardly saw anyone else......oh passed northy too....but he was in the kitty litter so doesnt count lmao

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleSun
    Quote Originally Posted by 2 live
    the shox at the rear are adjustable on the coilover kit also PS, think they have 20 clicks on the settings....but thats far too hard for the road, think mine are on bout 3 from bottom at the mo.
    Sounds good to me. Hope I can just buy the rear shocks only - as the front coilover will be wasted on me. 2live, any website or email I can shoot an enquiry to? Thanks.
    jus for u PS hehe

http://www.avouk.com/pm/89

Forum User
    but then....if the standard set up was so perfect....how come the rally/race clios used coilovers? a std susp set up wouldnt touch em over the stages etc......and for height adjustability, like mark needs for the rallying, i dont think the coilovers can be beaten tbh. and those that wanna go low...dare u go as low as the coilovers will let ya?? lol

proberly because they needed to adjust it for each stage/track, every road is different, different levels of grip, different angles etc etc etc

me personaly i use to run my AVO's with about 10-11 clicks at back and half a turn off rock hard on the front lol was def fun and could be set softer then std but i just prefer the std suspension myself, nd imo some tweeking with different rate springs and better tyres as i said earlier(aka eagle f1 not ditch finder 2005)!!! i dont think i need them personally, the tweeked std is more then capable for me! only time i had grip problems was when it rained and i started to understeer a tad at TY, i cant wait to try out my 200lb springs over the 165lb i ran at TY, ok will be at donington but still gives me chance to see if they help car or not, hopfully they will