Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Nice to see another Williams getting some love I'm restoring my valver atm. Are the jacking points still available to buy then? If so do you have a part number? Was going to fabricate some but would rather use as much gen Renault parts as poss to keep it somewhat original lol.
    Good work mate, it's a credit to you. Makes me want a Williams even more...

Forum User
    No worries buddy, it's a very rewarding hobby

Quote Originally Posted by Robinson16v View Post
    Nice to see another Williams getting some love I'm restoring my valver atm. Are the jacking points still available to buy then? If so do you have a part number? Was going to fabricate some but would rather use as much gen Renault parts as poss to keep it somewhat original lol.
    Good work mate, it's a credit to you. Makes me want a Williams even more...
    hi mate, they were available a few months back, I've another new one sat in the garage that will be fitted in winter, I'm also having both rear chassis legs stripped and redone as they seem to be prone to rotting. Give me a minute I'll have a look for part numbers....

cant remember which side is which though. If its critical I'll have a look at the one in my garage.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppo1979 View Post
    hi mate, they were available a few months back, I've another new one sat in the garage that will be fitted in winter, I'm also having both rear chassis legs stripped and redone as they seem to be prone to rotting. Give me a minute I'll have a look for part numbers....
    Thanks mate, would you mind posting a photo of them? A guy on a Clio group of Facebook has got me some part numbers too, where did you call to order them? If you don't mind me asking of course
    Thanks again mate

cant remember which side is which though. If its critical I'll have a look at the one in my garage.

this is is a passenger side, and no it's not for sale haha. I need it sadly.

this is is a passenger side, and no it's not for sale haha. I need it sadly.

Thanks mate! And haha, I need to ring around, see if I can get hold of some jacking points and chassis members as apparently you can still buy most parts but not shells. How did you go about ordering yours if you don't mind me asking

Quote Originally Posted by Robinson16v View Post
    Thanks mate! And haha, I need to ring around, see if I can get hold of some jacking points and chassis members as apparently you can still buy most parts but not shells. How did you go about ordering yours if you don't mind me asking

Just ring your your local renault dealer mate, alternatively renaultpartsdirect.co.uk are very good.