Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Hi Jon
    The incurred increase is due to higher rated areas rather then administration.

With kind regards
    Tim

Tim, that's not what the agent said, he said it was an admin fee. The area we have moved to is a lower rated area and not only that, the cars are both in a secure garage.
    I know the new address is lower insurance banding as it's my parents address where I've temporarily moved to and my car insurance was always significantly cheaper there.

Hi Jon
    I'm checking this out. I've sent an email to the manager of the team. I'm out for the rest of the day now but will find out.
    Thanks
    Tim

Thanks Tim, if someone could call me asap that would be great.

Here we are nearly halfway through the year already!

Please don’t forget to ring us if your car insurance is due in June – both standard and modified cars!

Bit of feedback from last month to whet your appetite! –

Just had a quote from these guys. Got a call back exactly when they said they would and the guy I dealt with was really helpful and personable.. I think his name was Chris. Anyway the quote. Im with (XX) currently and when I added my typhoon induction kit a few months ago they increased my premium by about £140... I've got 9 years no claims aswell.I got a quote from these guys (fully comp with a lower excess) and they have beaten the original price I had from (XX) before the increase after I declared the typhoon. Can't argue with that, they are really modification friendly and seem to use common sense to weigh up the risk instead of computer. Ill be canceling the (XX) insurance in the next few days and taking it out with prestige instead.

With kind regards
    Tim
    Prestige Keep Moving Car Insurance Scheme (http://www.prestigekeepmoving.com/p/car-clubs.html)
    Provided by The A&A Group Limited (www.taagl.com)
    0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580 if ringing by mobile

Hi to all
    We’ve had quite a few enquiries for quotes from people who have renewal dates more than 30 days away.
    We are only quoting for those whose car insurance is due within a month so please can you only ring us if your renewal is due within this period.

Many thanks.

With kind regards

Tim
    Prestige Keep Moving Car Insurance Scheme (http://www.prestigekeepmoving.com/p/car-clubs.html)
    0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580 if ringing by mobile

July 2013 was by far and away our best month of last year so please ring us for a quote if your car insurance is due for renewal this month!
    With kind regards
    Tim
    Prestige Keep Moving Car Insurance Scheme (http://www.prestigekeepmoving.com)
    Quotations – 0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580 if ringing by mobile

Good things are happening with our car insurance scheme and hopefully this feedback from Thursday goes some way to proving it!
    ‘Just had a quote from you's....must say quite competitive.’ z00bz, mk5golfgti
    We’ve expanded the team following your feedback and also made big changes to enhance the scheme. Providing excellent customer service is our most important goal.
    Please give us a call when your insurance is due for renewal and experience the benefits as z00bz did!
    With kind regards
    Tim
    Prestige Keep Moving Car Insurance Scheme (http://www.prestigekeepmoving.com)

After my recent post about the big changes with the Prestige Keep Moving Car Insurance Scheme, we had this feedback (all from last week) -

- I got cracking price from prestige for mines with mods declared etc. Cheaper than everywhere else i looked and great service from the guys at prestige! Def recommended. Chris Simpson, Audi Owners Club

- I can vouch for them as well my premium went for 1250 with (XX) to 650 with prestige... Serious savings to be had. Great bunch of guys. I would and have recommended them. Dave Carley, Facebook

- I just renewed mine this morning with you guys, so that's the third year on the trot you guys have delivered! Thanks. Jojo, Audi-sport.net.

- Cheers to Dave @ Prestige Insurance. I received a reminder from my old insurer which was dearer than last year despite another years no claims. I rang Prestige and spoke to Dave and so glad I did as it was a THIRD cheaper. Voorhees, Audi-Sport.net

Why don’t you ring us at renewal time & hopefully post similar feedback. We cover both standard and modified cars.

With kind regards
    Tim
    Prestige Keep Moving Car Insurance Scheme (http://www.prestigekeepmoving.com)/
    Provided by The A&A Group Limited (http://www.taagl.com)/

Prestige Keep Moving Insurance (prestigekeepmoving.com) would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas & prosperous New Year!

Thank you also to everyone who has rung us for a car insurance quote this year & may 2015 be even better!

Don’t forget to ring us at renewal time. We can cover both standard and modified cars.

With kind regards
    Tim
    Prestige Keep Moving Car Insurance Scheme (prestigekeepmoving.com)/
    Minimum premium £300