Forum User

Clio RSi Wheels for Sale

Hi all, I'm trying to establish if there would be any interest in a set of 4 Clio RSi Wheels? I live in Jersey and started advertising them locally for £40. If I were to sell to the mainland I'd have to cover postage costs and hassle-factor on top of this price but to be honest, I have no idea how rare or desirable these are in the UK so don't know what money they normally fetch. The set I have have tyres on but only 3 are borderline useable. The wheels would also need a respray but are not kerbed. I can add pictures and answer any questions as necessary. Regards, James

Forum User
    Pictures might help

If you decide to send them to the mainland I would be interested. Thanks.

Forum User
    Thanks for the replies and PMs. 172lover, I agree... I was just trying to gauge interest before getting the pics... I guess I was just being lazy. Anyway, I have now taken pics of each individual wheel and will try to attach them to this post. If anyone interested could give me their best price and address I'll try to work out if shipping them would still leave me with enough cash to make it worthwhile. Also, if you'd like any close-ups or any other pics or info, let me know. Many thanks, Jamesphoto 1.JPGphoto 2.JPGphoto 3.JPGphoto 4.JPGphoto 5.JPG

Are 3 of them on the original conti tyres?

Forum User
    Hi Jamie, 3 out of the 4 are Continentals and the other is a Michelin. I think it was 2 of the Continentals and the Michelin that are 'borderline useable'. Indeed, I think the pictures reveal that the one with the cracked wall is a Continental. Having done the maths, I think I have owned them for 16 years! I don't REMEMBER having changed the tyres during that time but the fact that one is different to the rest suggests it may have been changed during my ownership. I bought them from someone locally who was 'upgrading' his standard RSi wheels. I have used them mainly on a Renault 5 GTX and maybe also on a Clio (1.4)... but they've been unused for a good 5 years at least. If you're particularly keen to know the age of the tyres I could get the codes off them but TBH, I don't think you'd want to use them.

Any idea on cost to post them to the mainland? Thanks