Thread: Williams 3

Forum User

Williams 3

Hello there,

I've been hiding in the background for a while now as I've always had a soft spot for Williams Clio's. I have recently sold my Stage 3 Focus ST to fund a house and now have a little money left over. My absolute maximum I'm willing to spent is £2,500 and it'd have to be a Williams 3 so I can get my private plate on which begins with an (N).

I would also prefer it if the arches were near perfect along with the sills and boot lid......mileage isn't an issue but the lower the better

Just putting feelers out just now incase any of you kind people know of any that'll be coming up forsale soon.

Thanks
    Neale

Forum User
    Thanks very much for the link.....might chase it up over the weekend.

Juat realised it was you're Williams I seen on PH that made me want 1 so bad around March time??

Ha really? It could well have been actually, I've had a build thread going there for some time.

It's here: http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/t...ms+3&mid=96210

Forum User
    That's the very car I seen on PH sure it was like £4,600 it was up for (correct me if it wrong though). I take my hat off to you as that is quite simply incredible work you have done!!! I've contacted the seller asking him a few Q's so just waiting for him to reply.

Just out of interest how much is the road tax on the Williams?

Yeah I toyed with selling it, but couldn't bring myself to it. Road tax is about £225 p.a. if I remember correctly (my car is away getting some work done so I can't check).

If you need any help or questions, feel free to ask. I've been there, done that and very much got the t-shirt!

Where did u get the std exhaust system from?

Quote Originally Posted by long~bar View Post
    Where did u get the std exhaust system from?
    Hi. It's actually a pattern part, and a damn good one at that. I got it from eBay but having looked at my purchase history and my spreadsheet of all spending I can't actually see which seller it came from (sorry) but I paid about £30 for it.

*ETA* - Actually, looking at the photo is has a part number of RN653Q and when you put that into Google it shows as a Klarius system, and a few entries down takes you to this... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RN653Q-REN...-/120797616951

Last edited by p4cks; 31-08-2013 at 08:27.

Forum User
    That's very handy to know if I need a standard backbox as I work in the motor factors trade. Ill be checking that Klarius number 1st thing Monday morning to see if we stock any in the company!!!