Thread: Williams 0134

Forum User

Williams 0134

DSC_0005.jpgDSC_0006.jpgDSC_0011.jpgDSC_0012.jpgDSC_0013.jpgDSC_0007.jpgDSC_0008.jpgDSC_0009.jpgDSC_0010.jpg

Hey Guys and Girls,

time has come to move her on.. its been for sale a few times under my ownership.. because of no interest, and me not wanting to let go.. i have managed to keep hold of her..
    now, the reason for the sale is she is getting on in age and ideally id like to keep her as a toy, but this isn't possible due to lack of storage.. there is no way i would let her be left outside not being used, so i would rather pass her on to someone who will care and put the attention and affection in... this is no easy decision believe you me.. ive owned the car for 3 years, coming on 4 now and in this time has had 6/7k spent on parts and labour- with receipts to show.

the pictures i agree are not the best and she does need a clean, usually gets a clean once a week..

so.. as you can see from the speedo.. she has reached 127k, had the belts and pumps done on 108k (last march i think), at this time i also had the gearbox refurbed with new bearings and seals, also had a new arb, track rods, wishbones (R19 16v), along with a jolly good service and flush through..
    within the last few months she sports a new set of willy wishbones, new rear discs, pads, n bearings. tyres are good all round with plenty of tread on all 4 corners. also a new heater matrix ready for winter!!
    ive never had any starting issues with her.. she is completely standard apart from the exhaust which i have a new standard back box to go on, just havnt got a center section.. there are a few bits which are not on the car at the mo, but i have in the garage.. including a new phase 1 grill, with hockey sticks to match as it currently has the phase 2 ones on there.. also the radiator cowling.. also have a set of phase 1 bump strips, that will need a clean n tidy, but these are just spare atm..
    i have two brand new headlights waiting to reach me along with a inlet manifold, and also the strip insert in the back bumper as mine has a few lugs missing, this should all be here by next at the latest..

the bad bits are the body and wheels.. well just the drivers side for bad body bit.. by the fuel cap there is slight bubbling.. hasn't broken through yet and also some lacquer has decided to come off on that lower panel (shown in pic above).. and the wheels could do with a refurb if im going to be picky..

engine is good and strong and still has the ability to make people think its tuned or fettled with as she doesn't lack performance. having new-ish suspension and widetrack, also means the steering is tight and direct, with no play.. apart from the bad bits above, she is a great car and as you all know soooo much fun.. it always gets comments wherever i go as there isn't another one for miles and miles.. the paint is in good condition and gleams beautifully when clean and polished..

there are probably points i have missed or failed to mention, but if you would like to know more please pm me and ill do what i can for you or if you would like more pics of certain area's..

there is a lack of history as the previous owner ****ed up and lost it.. but has a substantial packet of mot's, recipets etc.

any spares and memorabilia i have will also be included in the sale.

i'm looking for 3k for her o.v.v.n.o. as i know if the bad points were sorted, i could ask for more, and tbh i don't think i would have a problem getting anymore but i just lack the time and space to carry this out..

she is not mint or in very very good condition but not far from it.. i feel i have been as honest as i can, and i wish for her to be loved in the same way and the way she should be..

(only condition of the sale is that i get first dibs if she is sold on again!!)

cheers Dan

Good luck with the sale mate, be sad to see you go! what you planning on replacing her with? Matt.

Forum User
    haven't got a clue mate.. just need summink to get me too a from work atm.. maybe in the future i could source some space to keep one stored up, but again just havent the time, to fart arse around.. life's moving too quick for me atm!! it will be a sad day when she goes and i wont hold back the tears!

Forum User
    DSC_0016 (2).jpgDSC_0018 (2).jpgDSC_0020 (2).jpg

a few more to get you goin.. also remembered that less than 1000 miles has had new front wheels bearings and new fuel filter.. at the weekend i fitted new shiny dirt free headlights and a new grill along with the correct hockey sticks.. and gave her a good clean etc..as the first pics were abit shameful..

Forum User
    2.5k??

Hi there, can I ask where the car is located?

Regards John

Horam, East Sussex