Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 0180 - L2 HKM

New member introduction

Hi all, I have just become a member of the Clio Williams community so thought that I would put up an intro post.
    i have purchased number 180, its in pretty good condition but does need the wheel arches doing properly and long term a bit of tidying up to make her A1.
    I will post separately to see if any members in Merseyside or Lancashire can recommend a good body repair shop who can be relied in to do a proper job and not a temporary make do job.
    Anyway I will take some time now to search the forums and see what I can come up with.
    Cheers, Phil

Forum User
    This is the car from clitheroe is it not? If it is, I messaged the guy expressing my interest when it first appeared on here, but never got a reply. How have you come to own it?

Dan

Phil Walkers old car...very nice set of pics....I take it you are the new owner.

I seem to remember seeing these already so I guess Phil had these taken.

Regards Ian

Quote Originally Posted by ianbirch View Post
    Phil Walkers old car...very nice set of pics....I take it you are the new owner.

I seem to remember seeing these already so I guess Phil had these taken.

Regards Ian
    Now on eBay at £30k

Quote Originally Posted by McPikie2 View Post
    Now on eBay at £30k

Even though it has a classified ad price it is being auctioned at Silverstones on 24th February...so I guess it could make more...Dave Tassells restored Williams made 30K at auction recently.

Regards Ian