Thread: new forum

new forum

www.f7power.com

just found another new forum........ must be all the rage

i c mr stromba is there lol

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Dancliovalver
    i c mr stromba is there lol
    39 posts on his first day ....so far....in 19 days he will have matched my 700 posts that have taken me 8 months

Forum User
    Hmm...i see we've been spotted and mentioned already!!

Well i'll just add that (kinda obviously from the address), the new forum is aimed at all Clio 1.8 16v/Williams/R19 16v/Spyder/Megane 2ltr 16v owners.

Its not intended to detract from WC in anyway so don't consider it a rival, consider it a sister site. :D

Anyway, i'd appeciate you taking the time to stop by and hopefully make it a success - hopefully it'll give you acccess to new useful people you won't have met before!

Many thanks!

Site design is still WIP so call back for frequent updates...

Forum User
    Might have something to do with you advertising your Web address as your location yesterday. As for it being a " Sister " site, a little bit forward IMO given, you have been " spotted " rather than mentioning your intention of creating a new site. I wish you luck, but I hope you don't think I am being a little churlish but why?....what are you going to offer that isn't currently available already. If you can be creative and innovative then fine...but if it is like Holby City v Casualty....spot the difference None really...the good news is that in a couple of weeks your post count will rival any site! KS has a new home....53 posts containing nothing of any benefit to anyone other than filling all the threads like he has done on the Trophy site.....can't wait

Quote Originally Posted by NickFr
    Might have something to do with you advertising your Web address as your location yesterday. As for it being a " Sister " site, a little bit forward IMO given, you have been " spotted " rather than mentioning your intention of creating a new site. I wish you luck, but I hope you don't think I am being a little churlish but why?....what are you going to offer that isn't currently available already. If you can be creative and innovative then fine...but if it is like Holby City v Casualty....spot the difference None really...the good news is that in a couple of weeks your post count will rival any site! KS has a new home....53 posts containing nothing of any benefit to anyone other than filling all the threads like he has done on the Trophy site.....can't wait
    IMO that was out of order.....fair enough ur entitled 2 ur own opinion but theres no need 2 slate his site.....if e wants 2 create his own site then gd luk 2 him!

Quote Originally Posted by iLL_MoVeS
    Quote Originally Posted by NickFr
    IMO that was out of order.....fair enough ur entitled 2 ur own opinion but theres no need 2 slate his site.....if e wants 2 create his own site then gd luk 2 him!
    i agree with that too Ill

Forum User
    I believe that if you read my post you will find I have not slated his site at all, merely asked him why....and what will the differences be....I, also if you READ the post...wished him good luck.

The fact that he expressed " surprise " at being spotted, having used this forum as a blatant advert for his own site, I personally thought was poor form.....so if you are as you are perfectly entitled to do, wish to critisise my post....please be accurate in your statements.

Now, prehaps I will receive a reply from the person to whom my questions were put.....because as you so graciously mentioned, I am entitled to my own opinion.

Or prehaps, you would like to deal with the points I raised??

ok maybe i was wrong wen i sed u slated his site, and as u say u just askd him why and to what diferences he offers.....to me these questions just seemd abit sarcastic just as u sed in ur last post if i were 2 READ ur post as i have dun, this also seems sarcastic as no doubt it is, 2 me it seemd u did slate his site, just not directly, maybe i just took what u sed in the wrong context 4 which i appologise but thats juts the way it came across!

as 4 the part about him using this site 2 addvertise his own site im not disputing that as i have no idea wether he has or has not done this....

i dont c any inacuracy in my critacism as i only sed theres no need 2 slate his site and as i sed earlier maybe i was wrong in sayin this but its how it came across, but again as i sed earlier maybe it was just the way i tuk it?!