Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Subscribed Member
    yeah i do agree with the millage is high for the price as last year there was a couple with around 30 to 50000 that were going for same price and its a no 2, Williams 1s seem to sell a lot quicker

Forum User
    Just as a point of reference I've recently bought a 39k one owner Willy 2 for not much more than that asking price... I accept that the car here is lovely, mint and original... At the end of the day, any car is only worth what someone is prepared to pay for it...

You Grip My Shit!! Shut Up!!

Beautiful Car By the Way!!

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by ianbirch View Post
    Worth it... Warby don't sell it!!
    Thanks Ian! Unfortunately the time has come to sell as our double garage is being converted and as you know these cars need to be kept garaged! It will be a sad day but I don't want to see the car deteriorating on the drive.

In terms of the comments on the price, thanks for your input, we will take them onboard as it is difficult to judge were to price it. I appreciate this car is not low mileage but it has been thoroughly looked after, has a very strong engine and gearbox and the chassis is extremely solid. There are no hidden surprises and is a very honest car.

We have included other items in the sale as we are hoping the next owner may find them useful (such as the new original decals, very rare original press pack etc) which in themselves are worth some money.

It really is a lovely car and we are hoping will pass over to a true enthusiast and as I have already said we are open to offers.

BTW, the price is £5495 and open to offers, sorry but I couldn't update the price in the title!

Many thanks for looking.