50mm Jenvey ITB's, flowed F7P head & rebuilt gearbox

Due to a combination of factors - new car, new house, daily hack needing a new engine, no time or money I've abandoned the idea of getting my track car finished this year. My plan was to cut a few corners & make a few compromises so I could have some fun over the summer then rip it apart over winter & go mental with a different head, itb's & a JC5 with a gripper diff. All that's happening here is I'm moving the plan forward, the stuff I have for sale here is stuff that was always going to be sold & replaced with different items. I'm not selling because I've been a massive gaylord failboy that's quitting a project & selling up.

So 1st item on the list is a set of 50mm Jenvey itb's
    Comprehensively rebuilt & modified by 519 Automotive, see here http://www.clio16valver.co.uk/forum/...1&hilit=paddys
    What we have are IDA or IDF (can never remember which ) bodies that have been modified so that they can fit onto a modified, powder coated DCOE inlet manifold that fits a williams or valver head, also included is the modified throttle linkage and vacuum fittings for the brake servo.

Those trumpets are not included, but below is a pic of the trumpets that will come with this set

I'm after £550 ovno for this lot. Delivery/collection options can be discussed

Next item is an F7P cylinder head, rebuilt & gas flowed by APD back when their reputation wasn't utter dogshit. I collected this head from York for Bass then ended up buying it off him It's no longer needed so is up for sale at £120 ono
    The head is currently in Bedford so will require a a bit of extra organisation for delivery or collection but something that's easily sorted.

Final item up for grabs is a rebuilt JB3014 gearbox. I believe it is an R5 GTT box but it does fit all F7 engines. It came with my track car and I'll have to ask Rod about the precise details of this box as I've completely forgot what he told me about it but it's never been used.

£170 + delivery

Head sold, box & itb's still available

any omex 600 with loom
    thanks matt

Quote Originally Posted by prezes232@gmail.com View Post
    any omex 600 with loom
    thanks matt
    For £550?!?!? Not a hope in hell mate

Read the description & look at the pics for what's actually included

photo gasflowed head ?

Subscribed Member
    If you read above the head is sold