Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Forum User

Breaking Track Car - Lots of Goodies

Right the time has come to break my track car:

This car has MK1, MK2 and MK3 parts

I have lots of goodies for sale and all will be listed. P.S all have done between 1000-1500 miles max unless stated.

The car is a MK2 1.2 Shell with a MK3 197 Cup Racer roll cage welded into it.
    The shell shall come complete with new window screen that was fitted at the end of march (in preparation for a track day that got cancelled).
    All Body panels will be left on the car apart from the front windows (as I currently have Perspex). The rear beam shall be left on the car but no front suspension shall remain.
    £OFFERS

The engine is a MK1 2.0 F7R Williams Engine. The mileage of the engine is approximately 72500 (have original Williams dials and documentation to prove mileage).
    At 71 257 miles the following was done to the engine prior to me fitting it in the car.
    Replace Cambelt and Tensioners, Water Pump, Thermostat, Spark Plugs, HT Leads, Rotary Arm, Distributor Cap, Engine Oil and Filter, Gearbox Oil,
    This engine is in very good condition for its age and does not burn a lot of oil. It is a strong engine and made 171.1 hp with a custom 172 manifold and the standard Williams ECU and then 177.2hp with a chipped ecu. This engine does pull like a train and considering it is not cammed the potential is definitely there!
    Parts included.
    Complete Engine Minus – Gearbox, clutch, manifold, non pas bracket, water hoses, coolant bottle.
    Including All Sensors, spark plug, ht leads, water pump, thermostat, rotary arm, distributor cap, Chipped ECU. PROV SOLD

Throttle Body Adaptors.

1 the worst one I made but still does the job. £25
    1 The one that I made on the recent batch I made £35
    1 That I made that is probably the best flowing £45

Pipercross Race Filter & Phase 1 Airbox with Red Silicone Tube £45

Original Williams Clocks and Aux Dials on about 72500 miles £50

Custom 172 Manifold made to fit an F7P / F7R with K-tec Decat (Twin Lambda) £220 This includes a genuine Renault manifold to cat fitting it (£30 Renault), Fits in a MK2 shell never tested to see if it fits MK1 Shell

Chipped Williams ECU with standard Map but raised rev limiter to 7000/71000 rpm £100

Ktec Stealth – Silenced. Mild Steel version and has been sprayed in black high temp paint (Has been slightly shorted to accommodate my manifold) (will check it will still fit on a Phase 1 £100

172 Polybushed Wishbones £60

Custom Brake Lines to run through the car and go through a Hi Spec manual bias valve £75

172 Cup Master Cylinder and Servo £75

Sparco Road Seats inc runners bolt in bolt out £180

172 fitment Gaz Coilovers GHA Inc AST Top Mounts (Less than 1500 miles) 300lb front 350lb Springs Rear £450

Lockable Aerocatches£30

172 Mintex M1155 Brake Pads Fitted bedded in and then removed as track day got cancelled. £80

172 Hubs £50 the pair (good Bearings)

172 Shaft £100 the pair

172 Rear Callipers £40

172 Front Callipers £20 each

172 Polybushed ARB £50

Polybushed Exhaust Mounts £20

Poly Carb Windows made by ACW Plastics! Fronts with sliders 4 small holes. (Few marks from sliding back and forth). Rears with 2 holes each side for pop out vents to let air in. Black boarder kit (Started to do will need finishing) £200

T7 Lightweight heater and ducting. Everything needed to fit £110

Battery relocation kit including BMW positive terminal, battery kill switch and Odyssey PC680 battery £100

Oz F1 Wheels Matt Black (DIY Refurb) With 2 good and 2 reasonable Toyo Proxie PX4 £150

Blue 4 Point TRS Harnesses Out of Date December 2012 £120 (Pair)

Link to my project thread

http://www.clio16valver.co.uk/forum/...it=+track+clio

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showt...p-12-DEADLINE)

More bits to come as and when I remember and once I get in the garage

Do you have a price for just williams main clock assembly

Forum User
    Pm'd u mate

Forum User
    Update

Right the time has come to break my track car:

This car has MK1, MK2 and MK3 parts

I have lots of goodies for sale and all will be listed. P.S all have done between 1000-1500 miles max unless stated.

The car is a MK2 1.2 Shell with a MK3 197 Cup Racer roll cage welded into it.
    The shell shall come complete with new window screen that was fitted at the end of march (in preparation for a track day that got cancelled).
    All Body panels will be left on the car apart from the front windows (as I currently have Perspex). The rear beam shall be left on the car but no front suspension shall remain.
    £OFFERS

The engine is a MK1 2.0 F7R Williams Engine. The mileage of the engine is approximately 72500 (have original Williams dials and documentation to prove mileage).
    At 71 257 miles the following was done to the engine prior to me fitting it in the car.
    Replace Cambelt and Tensioners, Water Pump, Thermostat, Spark Plugs, HT Leads, Rotary Arm, Distributor Cap, Engine Oil and Filter, Gearbox Oil,
    This engine is in very good condition for its age and does not burn a lot of oil. It is a strong engine and made 171.1 hp with a custom 172 manifold and the standard Williams ECU and then 177.2hp with a chipped ecu. This engine does pull like a train and considering it is not cammed the potential is definitely there!
    Parts included.
    Complete Engine Minus – Gearbox, clutch, manifold, non pas bracket, water hoses, coolant bottle.
    Including All Sensors, spark plug, ht leads, water pump, thermostat, rotary arm, distributor cap, Chipped ECU. PROV SOLD DEPOSIT TAKEN

Throttle Body Adaptors.

1 the worst one I made but still does the job. £25
    1 The one that I made on the recent batch I made £35
    1 That I made that is probably the best flowing £45

Pipercross Race Filter & Phase 1 Airbox with Red Silicone Tube £45

Original Williams Clocks and Aux Dials on about 72500 miles £50

Custom 172 Manifold made to fit an F7P / F7R with K-tec Decat (Twin Lambda) £220 This includes a genuine Renault manifold to cat fitting it (£30 Renault), Fits in a MK2 shell never tested to see if it fits MK1 Shell

Chipped Williams ECU with standard Map but raised rev limiter to 7000/71000 rpm £100

Ktec Stealth – Silenced. Mild Steel version and has been sprayed in black high temp paint (Has been slightly shorted to accommodate my manifold) (will check it will still fit on a Phase 1 £100

172 Polybushed Wishbones £60

Custom Brake Lines to run through the car and go through a Hi Spec manual bias valve £75

172 Cup Master Cylinder and Servo £75

Sparco Road Seats inc runners bolt in bolt out £180 PROV SOLD DEPOSIT TAKEN

172 fitment Gaz Coilovers GHA Inc AST Top Mounts (Less than 1500 miles) 300lb front 350lb Springs Rear £450

Lockable Aerocatches£30

172 Mintex M1155 Brake Pads Fitted bedded in and then removed as track day got cancelled. £80

172 Hubs £50 the pair (good Bearings)

172 Shaft £100 the pair

172 Rear Callipers £40

172 Front Callipers £20 each

172 Polybushed ARB £50

Polybushed Exhaust Mounts £20

Poly Carb Windows made by ACW Plastics! Fronts with sliders 4 small holes. (Few marks from sliding back and forth). Rears with 2 holes each side for pop out vents to let air in. Black boarder kit (Started to do will need finishing) £200

T7 Lightweight heater and ducting. Everything needed to fit £110

Battery relocation kit including BMW positive terminal, battery kill switch and Odyssey PC680 battery £100 PROV SOLD DEPOSIT TAKEN

Oz F1 Wheels Matt Black (DIY Refurb) With 2 good and 2 reasonable Toyo Proxie PX4 £150 PROV SOLD DEPOSIT TAKEN

Blue 4 Point TRS Harnesses Out of Date December 2012 £120 (Pair) PROV SOLD DEPOSIT TAKEN

Link to my project thread

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showt...p-12-DEADLINE)

More parts to come just need to remember them and look through the garage.

Forum User
    Deposit taken on rear calipers

Forum User
    Been at work since 6am . . . Thanks for the rear calipers mate wont bother asking about the front ones or the hubs and shafts. . . . . . . .

hi im after a TB adaptor have you got a pic?

have you got any willy cams for sale? thanks

(yer i didnt read the full post )

Hi I am after a few bits if you have them:

door solenoid for passenger door (i assume either will fit),
    the plastic cover that fits on the rear wiper arm to hide the nut,
    the smoked plastic cover that sits on the roof near the interior lights,
    Both door trays (what condition are the ones you have)
    scuttle pannel as well if you have 1

Thanks

Ste

Bit of a long shot, do you have an oil quantity guage that works?

Cheers,
    Baz

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by jock View Post
    Been at work since 6am . . . Thanks for the rear calipers mate wont bother asking about the front ones or the hubs and shafts. . . . . . . .
    That's not my fault mate. I responded and you were the second person to contact me about them anyway. if you feel that so be it but please get off my thread and stop whining All the best