Thread: GDG

Forum User

GDG

Essex.

On Ebay

Apologies if this is not the same one.... if it is oh dear!!

I love the adverts that make out they are doing you some sort of favour by selling, and with inaccurate text.

Regards Ian

Forum User
    This bloke is so rude!!!! That is my old car & I know it well.

I particularly liked the line about the 2 being the best one (according to who?) and the plastic numbered label (sic) like that is a bad thing.

Also if it is so great and you don't want to sell it then why stick it on ebay.

Cheers Ian

Original unaltered Williams 2 - later on you find out that's there's an Alpine head unit and 4 Alpine speakers! Oh and not thrashed? I'm sorry but that's exactly what the Williams was made for!

Great read, full of shat!

Quote Originally Posted by theweekendhaslanded View Post
    Original unaltered Williams 2 - later on you find out that's there's an Alpine head unit and 4 Alpine speakers! Oh and not thrashed? I'm sorry but that's exactly what the Williams was made for!

Great read, full of shat!
    Yes what he said... oh yeah and apparently you have to be careful because people with Williams 1s try to pass them off as Williams 2s.... Jesus H Christ!!!!

Cheers Ian

Forum User
    I like the way he said not thrashed & yet when I asked how he knew the previous 7 owners had not thrashed it ( I did )!! he got extremely rude & called me a nutter!!

Forum User
    Bought a couple of months ago, so far so good...despite having been previously thrashed!

If anyone knows a good independent garage in London...need to get a few things sorted electrics mainly

thanks

Hi welcome on board....who did you buy it from,was it from that guy above in the ebay listing....

Pics would be nice....

Regards Ian

Forum User
    Many thanks Ian. Bought at auction in East Anglia so not directly from the ebay guy....although seemed to have come from the North

Pics to follow...

Best