Hi all,

As some of you know, me and my partner Dean have connections with SFS Performance Hoses which are based in Luton.

Before I tell you the news, can anyone please tell me are the hoses from the Williams the exactly the same as the 1.8 16v?

Anyway, my partner has been to see the owners of SFS today and as most people know there are no hoses kits available on the market for the Williams and I don't believe the 1.8 16v either.

SFS have agreed that if we can get 10 people interested in the kit, they will start to make them and have the tool made etc. Also if 10 people come forward and say they are interested, they will require someone to donate a set of their original hoses to work from (these will not be returned). They have said that the person who donates their hoses to them, will get their SFS hose kit free of charge. Do we have any volunteers?? (I would use mine, but mine has only just been rebuilt and don't really want it all apart again).

Once we have 10 or more people interested and someone kindly donates their hoses and they have been given to SFS, I will then have the prices of the kits. We are also in discussions with them about having the "SFS label" in gold writing too which has never been done before.

Also, they have said that if you end up buying a hose kit from them, you will get 25% off any future purchase from SFS, like braided brake lines, vac pipes etc.

This is a massive opportunity for us, what do you think???

Thanks