Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SFS Performance Hoses - Williams and 1.8 16v (Exciting news and massive opportunity)

Hi all,

As some of you know, me and my partner Dean have connections with SFS Performance Hoses which are based in Luton.

Before I tell you the news, can anyone please tell me are the hoses from the Williams the exactly the same as the 1.8 16v?

Anyway, my partner has been to see the owners of SFS today and as most people know there are no hoses kits available on the market for the Williams and I don't believe the 1.8 16v either.

SFS have agreed that if we can get 10 people interested in the kit, they will start to make them and have the tool made etc. Also if 10 people come forward and say they are interested, they will require someone to donate a set of their original hoses to work from (these will not be returned). They have said that the person who donates their hoses to them, will get their SFS hose kit free of charge. Do we have any volunteers?? (I would use mine, but mine has only just been rebuilt and don't really want it all apart again).

Once we have 10 or more people interested and someone kindly donates their hoses and they have been given to SFS, I will then have the prices of the kits. We are also in discussions with them about having the "SFS label" in gold writing too which has never been done before.

Also, they have said that if you end up buying a hose kit from them, you will get 25% off any future purchase from SFS, like braided brake lines, vac pipes etc.

This is a massive opportunity for us, what do you think???

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Elaine1983 View Post

and as most people know there are no hoses kits available on the market for the Williams and I don't believe the 1.8 16v either.
    Big statement there haha!

Forum User
    As far as i am aware you can buy hose kits for the valver (williams is not mentioned) from another supplier as well as from China on ebay, which i am told are pretty good. The hose mentioned above does not come in that kit so this would be a unique selling point for SFS. As far as i am aware the valver and williams hoses are identical.
    What would give you brownie points would be a good price and a nice discount for us .

Gluck

It looks like in fact their are kits for the Williams and 16v from Samco but they are retailing at £376. I can get the kits for a lot less than that and another place called Evobits but I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole........I stand corrected!!

Quote Originally Posted by northy View Post
    Big statement there haha!
    I'm a girl....what do you expect!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaymzfc View Post
    As far as i am aware you can buy hose kits for the valver (williams is not mentioned) from another supplier as well as from China on ebay, which i am told are pretty good. The hose mentioned above does not come in that kit so this would be a unique selling point for SFS. As far as i am aware the valver and williams hoses are identical.
    What would give you brownie points would be a good price and a nice discount for us .

Gluck
    That would depend on if you have the oil cooler fitted or not. The crappy water cooled oe fit one, not aftermarket.

Nothing wrong with evobits - they are good suppliers to our members

The ones on eBay (china) have had nothing but good reviews and the quality looks spot on

Forum User
    As I understand the oil cooler hose is the only one missing between a valver set and a williams set.... I have set of williams hoses available if you need them.... I put a set of samco classic black hoses on 0425 and was very impressed with the overall appearance and quality...

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by talkingfish View Post
    As I understand the oil cooler hose is the only one missing between a valver set and a williams set....
    I agree, I tried to get that hose at the end of last year ended up having to join my original to a second hand one