Add us on Facebook - Itsafrenchthing Page

Hi all,

I just thought I would mention about a page on facebook that me and my partner set up last year (mainly my partner). Its called itsafrenchthing page. We have lots of facebook followers from all over the world who own french cars, some of which are rally drivers. Some people use it to sell cars and car parts. Some people use it for advice or for generally showing their cars off. Its not a club, but have however designed stickers which can be made in any colours. (mine are blue and gold ).

My partner is also very good with Renault 5 Turbo's and knows them inside and out, so any questions about them, he will be able to help with.

We might also be arranging a weekend of camping at Shakey Raceway too should you wish to come.

And last but certainly not least, me and my partner are good friends with the owners of SFS Performance Silicone Hoses (in fact my brother use to make them) and we can get MASSIVE discounts!! Unfortunately, they dont do kits for the Williams and they would only do it if enough people wanted them.....

Request us as a friend and take a look:- https://www.facebook.com/french.cars.1?fref=ts

Added

Good stuff A few of us from C16v are quite fond of weekends at Shakey

As for the silicone hoses, there's a gap in the market for the 16v & williams - nobody makes a silicone version of the non oil cooled bottom rad hose or number 5 in this pic

Cool, if someone has any of these hoses spare that you can send me, I can try and see if I can get them made and a price on other hose kits available.