Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Finally bought a Williams

Hi I thought I would post a couple of pics of my Williams 3 iv had it a week. So far I have given her a full service, new brakes all round, coolant change, brake fluid change, full stainless exhaust and put a set of oz superleggera's on next is full detail and bits of tidying up also fix the leaking sunroof that the previous owner didn't tell me about :( I was so pissed off as I left all receipts and service history on passenger seat and now it's all ruined and in the bin

Changing exhaust

New wheels

What do people think

Oh dear, hope you managed to salvage some info from the service history before the leak.

What area did you buy it from?

Quote Originally Posted by LEIGH-ANNE View Post
    Oh dear, hope you managed to salvage some info from the service history before the leak.

What area did you buy it from?
    i didn't manage to save any of it :( I didn't even think I needed to having all the paperwork it never crossed my mind till a came out to the car and it was all piss wet through and I bought it from near Huddersfield

Oh dear, just keep a record of new parts you find on the car for future reference

Yer I will do iv kept all the receipts from the stuff iv bought but its just annoying all the paper work was ruined

hmmmm each to there own regarding the wheels (gold speedlines for the win) not much to tidy that engine bay up, new coolant bottle,spark plug cover, and are you keeping the k+N ? or going back to standard airbox???
    CLIO WILLIAMS 0215

The original wheels are getting refurbed in gold as someone painted them with a brush by the looks of them lol iv ordered a new coolant bottle as the one on the car is very discoloured, I have the spark plug cover it was in the boot for some unknown reason but I have a few sheets of carbon fibre in garage left overs from my mini so might make one and keeping k&n for now I have only just cleaned and reoiled it so may as well leave it on for time been. My insurance runs out on my daily car in march so using the time to give it some tlc, the inlet, rocker cover and belt cover will be getting powdercoated just to tidy things up abit

In my opinion its standard all the way with these cars.. Poor little MGB GT 2nd last pic

The MGB GT is dead it was only bought for the centre tunnel for my bosses hill climber so it meets all the regs the shell is rotten and was only cheap that shell is going for scrap now the other MGB GT is finished, I know what you mean about keeping it standard I'm just trying to make it nicer by powdercoating bits etc and the original wheels are getting refurbed

Nice to find someone local finally (well guessing so with bradford area code on photos) and with a W3 like me, im no longer a lone ranger lol