Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Goodwood Breakfast Club 2009

The Williams on the right is sadly no longer with us, but it's parts live on. The Willy 1 on the left is still going strong.

Forum User
    Wobba good to hear, hopefully your willy gets sorted. The car I saw was a standard willy 1 it may have been TAC but I didn't note the plate - I wasn't a Williams obsessive at that point..... What is it with these cars...bloodly addictive.

I'll suggest somewhere to meet up and we can then head to Goodwood. Look forward to meeting you guys and checking out your cars.

Lol yea

I would love to do a Breakfast Club thing again. So many cars and fellow petrolheads in a local area, and very few chavs!

Forum User
    Hi all

So for sun 3rd march for tax free sunday Goodwood breakfast club.....I think we have

Me
    leigh anne
    vandella
    wobba
    warby

My plan is. Meet up somewhere near Goodwood motor racing circuit, check out each others cars and then head down in to Goodwood to the breakfast club. Hopefully we can park inside the circuit together rather than the field car parks. I suggest meeting in Rolls-Royce motor cars works entrance car park. It's on Stane Street, Westhampnett, near Chichester at 8am (it's only a morning thing and is done and dusted by 11.30 ish). There will be no issues meeting there as I go there every day.

@warby- as you are in East Sussex you will have to come past Brighton. We could meet up early and drive across to Chichester if you want?

P.s If its pissing it down I doubt I will be going!

Quote Originally Posted by Akky View Post
    Hi all

So for sun 3rd march for tax free sunday Goodwood breakfast club.....I think we have

Me
    leigh anne
    vandella
    wobba
    warby

My plan is. Meet up somewhere near Goodwood motor racing circuit, check out each others cars and then head down in to Goodwood to the breakfast club. Hopefully we can park inside the circuit together rather than the field car parks. I suggest meeting in Rolls-Royce motor cars works entrance car park. It's on Stane Street, Westhampnett, near Chichester at 8am (it's only a morning thing and is done and dusted by 11.30 ish). There will be no issues meeting there as I go there every day.

@warby- as you are in East Sussex you will have to come past Brighton. We could meet up early and drive across to Chichester if you want?

Great! Sounds like a plan If my Clio is not happy still I might have to bring the other car though...

Good work

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Akky View Post
    Hi all

Me
    leigh anne
    vandella
    wobba
    warby

Sounds good to me, I'll see you at the Rolls Royce entrance for 8am if that's alright, I'll be coming down via Petersfield and the back roads so it's probably best if I meet you there. Same here about the weather, we can make a call the evening before.

Forum User
    Me
    leigh anne
    vandella
    wobba
    Warby
    Bootstrap (m3)

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by BootStrap View Post
    Me
    leigh anne
    vandella
    wobba
    Warby
    Bootstrap (m3)

Bootstrap..what E number you in?

Forum User
    46 bud. Willys are in bits atm.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by DSilvaSport; 18-02-2013 at 02:00. Reason: pic fail!

At the rate I am going I will be bringing the M5. Clio is being an absolute little shit!