Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 0010 - L315FEL

I just watched the video, love it hehe! Very creative :D

I would love to see how the car looks now. Check out that pic with the front dismantled, awesome powersteering fluid buildup haha! I bet there is also a ton of dirt behind the front arches too? :D

Have you gotten rid of the carbon cannister and that ridiculous counterweight in the offside front arch yet?

Quote Originally Posted by BootStrap View Post
    Has taken me a few years to graduate to this one. Cost £150 a month incl. water, power & light, used to check the local paper every single day and got lucky.
    You have. Very nice garage space there. Not much point doing up a rental space I suppose but that would look stunning with a bit of white paint on the walls and some flooring!

Checked April 2015: SORNED.

Forum User
    Never did turn this into a circuit car - thankfully. Bought a Trophy instead, made lots of changes to that over a few years and did some rallying. Sold that just a few weeks ago. The Williams is a better driving experience imo. I still have this Williams no.10, in a different garage now and my thoughts are focusing on a resto once again. She hasn't been taxed since 2007 iirc, stored away for 10 years being moved from pillar to post. Watch this space - time to start a project thread soon.

Forum User
    SOLD 21/9/19 to a collector in Windsor with plans for restoration and long term ownership.

Hope you pointed the new owner in our direction.

Regards Ian

2022-09-29 18.10.20.jpg

Number 10 has been fully recommissioned. First MOT in 14 years. Running and driving well again. Matching numbers and in very good all round order.

I used to see this actual car in the late 90's in Portsmouth whilst at Uni there.

@ballswing on Instagram for more (also have Nr 132 in my collection)

Regards, Paul

Quote Originally Posted by ballswing View Post
    2022-09-29 18.10.20.jpg

Number 10 has been fully recommissioned. First MOT in 14 years. Running and driving well again. Matching numbers and in very good all round order.

I used to see this actual car in the late 90's in Portsmouth whilst at Uni there.

@ballswing on Instagram for more (also have Nr 132 in my collection)

Regards, Paul
    Welcome on Board...looks well in that pic...how about some more with a bit of info...current mileage etc.

Regards Ian