Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021
    Anywhere local that will let us use their rollers so my mate I share the car with can map it

Hey fella,

Where did you get your Baffled Sump? I assume an improvement on the standard one, but how/what did you get made/buy? Group A?

/y0z

Quote Originally Posted by y0z2a View Post
    Hey fella,

Where did you get your Baffled Sump? I assume an improvement on the standard one, but how/what did you get made/buy? Group A?

/y0z
    I bought it off someone on 1 of the facebook groups, it's only a DIY job that somebody just added some plates into a standard F7P sump, nothing fancy tbh

Put in a night shift on Saturday night as it was my only night off work for a good while and needed to get this job done asap

Took it to Donington Park yesterday to give it a thorough testing & so far so good, just a couple of issues with a couple of fixings here & there but the engine & diff are performing very well so next off is a trip back up to EFI Parts for more mapping as we weren't able to get the full potential out of the engine because of clutch slipping, goemetry being miles out and 2 year old fuel

Attached Images Attached Images

That looks fantastic. I hope you haven't encountered any speed humps with it!

Taking steps to make it road legal now but not as simple as you might think as the bonnet fixings prevent standard lights from fitting so gone for some Morettes

Attached Images Attached Images

how did you get on with them front wings - the fitment looks a bit off towards the bumper

The fit of the standard panels was equally as bad to be fair Plus a lot of the bumper has been chopped/worn away to accommodate the suspension setup, the wings are blank with only rough guides of where to drill the holes for the bolts so they will only fit as good as the person fitting them