Unfortunately as i have now been extended in Afghanistan to beyond 2013 my beloved Clio Williams 3 has to go as I simply wont be around to drive it
The details are as follows;

1995 Renault clio Williams 3
£2,750

Completely standard apart from a magnex stainless steel exhaust backbox ( correct clio Williams part)
Mileage: 123,977
Fsh displayed in a presentation folder with thousands of pounds of receipts
Tax to 30/8/13
Mot to 5/9/13

Original sales pack is complete with all books
In the last 1000 miles the car has had a full set of Bridgestone potensa tyres fitted, has been laser aligned, new ball joints, petrol tank refitted, gearbox oil replaced, new standard front springs including top mounts.

I have also had all the old electrics (alarms, immobilisers) that have been fitted over the years taken out and replaced with a new cat 1 full closure alarm system with electric key fob central locking.

The car runs very well, always starts first time, doesn't smoke at all, no tappet noise and the gearbox is smooth.

Body wise the car is v clean, with the only signs of rust on the passenger side wing, and inside the boot where the drain plugs are. Underside of the car is excellent, inside of petrol cap is rust free, one wheel arch is completely rust free, the other three have v small rust patches, the doors and remaining bodywork is all rust free. The exterior isn't perfect and has the odd scuff and mark for a 17 yr old car.

The interior is v clean and completely standard apart from an alpine head unit. The car even has the v rare suit carrier parcel shelf. All electrics...windows, mirrors and tilt and slide sunroof work.

Areas that would need attention to get the car to immaculate condition .. Small areas of the bodywork, (v small scuffs etc, paint scratches), the front bumper passenger side has been touched up with the wrong colour (someone has used the paint from a clio Williams 1 or 2...the three had a slightly brighter shade of Williams blue). So ideally the front bumper needs a respray or re-touching.

The wheels need a refurb to bring them back to perfect, the drivers seat has slight wear on one of the bolsters, the oil gauges on the main dash do not always work, and the engine bay needs a clean to get it to immaculate standard.. And the rear wiper sometimes sticks and the front fog lights don't work.

The car has no major mechanical or electrical issues at all and it really does drive well with excellent service history and all supporting paperwork.

In terms of what im asking for it, given the rarity of the Williams 3 (65 left in the uk according to howmanyleft.com) I am looking for £ 2750.

Any questions or if you want to see more pics then please get in touch. I am back in the UK in 2 weeks time for viewings etc.

Thanks for looking

Stu

Sent from my iPad