Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I NEARLY bought one but couldn't justify the price so close to Xmas - plus It's not THAT much bigger than the 1/18th in reality...

If you have a look at the following link, you will see a Clio I have offered on ebay,
    If you look at the pictures, you will see I have it alongside an Otto 1:18 scale Fiesta XR2
    The XR2 was a similar size to the Clio and as the picture suggests, the 1:12 Clio makes the Fiesta look relatively tiny....
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/OTTO-1-12-...item19d7b4f9ae

Quote Originally Posted by glyn211269 View Post
    If you dont mind me asking, how do you know that Otto haven't sold the entire batch but instead will be making available the remainder available at a later date?? I'm signed up to the Otto site now by the way so should get the updates I hope...
    It was told by Mr. OttO on a French model car forum. By the way, if a model marked as 'out of stock' on OttO website, it means it will be available later in very limited numbers.

I've been dealing with Otto models for nearly 3 years and have never seen a model that says Sold Out on their website re-appear however if it is marked ' Out of Stock ' there have been instances when it has become available again with limited numbers, it happened with the Otto Audi S8 model a couple of months ago, which has since changed to ' Sold Out ' status.
    Hope this helps...

Out of stock doesn't mean Sold out, it's fact. There were more models (not only S8, but Avantime etc.) marked as 'out of stock' which re-appeared in the webshop again with limited numbers. Mr. OttO said they were verging on manufacturing capacity. For instance, they could not manufacture 3000 pcs of Espace F1 but only 2000 pcs in time, the remaining 1000 pcs will be made and available when they will have free capacity. This happened almost a year ago, but Espace F1 will be available sometime in the future, that's sure.

Thats good which ever way you look at it as it gives you a chance to buy one and then when it does sell out for good it should only appreciate in value.Happy days all round ....

WE HAVE NOW SOLD OUT FOR THE TIME BEING
    THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST
    WE HAVE ORDERED FRESH STOCK AND WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN IT ARRIVES
    MANY THANKS
    DAN AND DEBRA

Forum User
    http://shopping.otto-models.com/prod..._12-144-0.html

Yanoo was correct, these are now available in the Otto shop at £120 including delivery to the UK - happy days, glad I was patient and waited!!